Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can a One4All card be used to pay a bill in a post office?

• 31-01-2013 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I received a One4All card for Christmas with a value of 100 euros. The TV licence is due for renewal. Does anybody know if I can go into a post office and use this voucher as part payment of the bill?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

No. An Post don't accept One4all cards, accordingto One4all's website.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Derinda

Thanks. Why am I not surprised!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

That's insane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Lux23 wrote: »
    That's insane!

Why? Please explain the absurd post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

sandin wrote: »
    Why? Please explain the absurd post.

You buy them in the post office but can't use them in the post office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

McLoughlin wrote: »

You buy condoms in the pharmacy......sorry couldn't resist. It's an old one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

mal1 wrote: »

You buy condoms in the pharmacy......sorry couldn't resist. It's an old one.

As a pharmacy student I appreciate this!:D
    Op feck the tv licence and treat yourself!
    Or spend the one4all on groceries and use that money to pay the licence. Or petrol in applegreen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

McLoughlin wrote: »

Many things you buy can't be used in the place you buy them. Post offices act as agents and for many things they only receive a small commission. One4all take up to 12.3% commission which is why you are now seeing some shops stop accepting them.

Advertisement