Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really long hair... cool or creepy?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Son Goku

It literally makes me physically ill to look at.
    It's an affront to manhood.
    I'm actually sitting at my computer frothing with rage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rach_horn

I think it looks really really scary in those photos..... long waist length hair on pretty girls looks good but only if it's shiny and well kept...when it's frizzy it looks nasty...

Rach :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 orlib

those pictures are quite mingin to be honest-they're just a little bit old for hair that long! but in general long hair looks cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

freaks me right out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

I love long hair if its well kept its taken me 3 years to grow mine long without it looking straggly. I think once it hits your waist it just looks a bit pikey though! the girls in most of thsoe pics - there hair is awful theres at least a foot or two of dead dry and split ends its all thin and straggly - cut it off!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Manolo Blahnik

It's freaky. Anything past bra stap at back is horrible. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Definitely creepy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vulpiner

It depends on your shape. Long hair looks good on average sized women but looks a little freaky on petite girls. I mean it basically makes you look like pixie.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

*flicks hair*

have at thee!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 phia

I had to say this, I came across the site that was quoted at the beginning, looking for other people with really long hair.
    i've got hair that is way past my waist and on it's way to my knees. i looked at the website that was linked and the guy that runs it is seriously messed up. if it was a site about how lovely children are he'd be a peadophile. the way he justifies taking illicit pictures of women with long hair and asking to touch them is really wierd, He sounds like a pervert trying justify himself. He claims it isn't an erotic site, but then goes on about how lovely it is to feel long hair on naked skin and how obscene it is for women to cut their hair. without wanting to get all feminist he's using long hair to subjugate women, did anyone see that programme about feeders? He sounds like them!
    I put my hair up all the time so I don't get wierdo's like him coming up to me. I have long hair cos i haven't been to a hairdresser in 8 years thats all. Just to put people's mind at rest, it doesn't drag on the floor and it is very clean! but if I'm stood at a bar and it's down people lean in it by mistake which is quite funny!
    I get that people find it creepy, but quite frankly it's the way that the site is presented that's creepy, I think the moral is to stay away from wierd german men

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Creepy most definately. I'm in the process of growing my hair and someone will have to shoot me if I decide to leave it until then. Imagine trying to play a sport. Cross country wouldn't be very fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

Long is good but there is such a thing as too long and considering the weight of all that hair I'd fear the thinning effect

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i wouldn't fear the thinning effect, some ppl w/ really long hair have really thick hair. mine lies on the thick side of middling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fcukme2

Creepy most definitely!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Really, really long hair is way to freaky!

Advertisement