Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

provisional licence [waiting list?]

• 08-03-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

is there a waiting list to get a provisional licence i have a test on the 22 march just wondering would i have it got b4 the 22 of march thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,088 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

Very unlikely you would.

How did you manage to sign on for a test without provisional licence?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Do you not need to have your provisional for 6 months before applying for the test as well as 12 lessons?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭wishmaster200

no im just renewing my license i have a provisional for couple of years i think what your saying implies to people who gets a license for first time

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

The full license waiting time (I was told) was 28 days when i applied just over 3 weeks ago.
    Dunno if provisionals are the same though
    It probably wouldn't do any harm to mention your test when you go to the tax office and keep your fingers crossed, otherwise maybe think about cancelling on monday and hope you can reschedule for free

Advertisement