Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

nhl won't ship

• 22-11-2009 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭

Today my brother went to order me a washington jersey the 114 dollar one and won't ship it over here., but if i go to buy the one for over $500 there's no problem in getting it shipped here. For the cheaper one it says the address is restricted he even tried my aunts address in liverpool. Has anyone else had this problem. i find it odd as i got one last christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Never had any dealings with them to be honest.I usually buy from www.rivercitysports.com.I heard www.icejerseys.com is really good also if you're looking for an alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭BrianCalgary

get flames jersey and I may be able to look after you. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

I had my had my heart set on the washington red jersey for this year. i well eventually get the flames one i've alreay got 12 nhl jerseys. some are home and away ones from the same team.

BrianCalgary you got any old Hitmen jerseys you want to get rid of? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭BrianCalgary

BrianCalgary you got any old Hitmen jerseys you want to get rid of? :)

I dont have one myself. If you'd like to buy one PM me. I could try and help you out.

• Advertisement

I dont have one myself. If you'd like to buy one PM me. I could try and help you out.

Ah no probs thanks for the offer.I just been looking for a Hitmen jersey from a few years ago.Seems very hard to come by.

Advertisement