Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cathy O brien child abuse mind control

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

No evidence apart from her own testimony.

If Cathy O'Brien was handled by the CIA it would seem the only difference is that she has a different handler husband in Mark Philips. :rolleyes:

Snakeoil salesmen the pair of them, nothing but shills. They've been touring this carnival for the last 20 years.

Since 1991 when they started their little freak show Phillips has been inconsistant how he came to be involved. He's never been able to produce the documents the says he has, and there is absolutely no proof that he ever worked anywere near the CIA or NASA.

Look up their invlovment with Alex Houston, O'Brien ran off with Philips when the two men were business partners.

Check out how their list of abusers has grown steadily as each government comes and goes. Clinton never appeared on their list of until he became president, why is that?

Strange that the only people who appear to be victims of Project Monarch all lived together at one stage, Philips, O'Brien and Sue Ford all lived together and now both sides are arguing about who is telling the truth and who isn't. Why is that?

Walter Bowart, an author of conspiracy literature is supposed to have written the forward to Fords book. He also couldn't confirm writing some of his alleged endorsement statements of her, which implies they were inserted without his knowledge or consent.

My favourite take on it is that Cathy O'brien and Sue Ford have some sort of Forest Gump syndrome that put's otherwise unknown people onto the historical stage with the makers of world history. ;)

O'Briens been caught out lying on radio. She claimed on the radio that a Vermont Senator had sexually abused her in an L.L. Bean store located in that state, a caller pointed out that the L.L. Bean company maintains no stores in Vermont.

The sad thing is, although they may have been abused in the past, given their discreditation of each others story and a dubious story to begin with in the first place. This pair of frauds discredit geunine abuse victms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

studiorat wrote: »
    No evidence apart from her own testimony.

If Cathy O'Brien was handled by the CIA it would seem the only difference is that she has a different handler husband in Mark Philips. :rolleyes:

Snakeoil salesmen the pair of them, nothing but shills. They've been touring this carnival for the last 20 years.

Since 1991 when they started their little freak show Phillips has been inconsistant how he came to be involved. He's never been able to produce the documents the says he has, and there is absolutely no proof that he ever worked anywere near the CIA or NASA.

Look up their invlovment with Alex Houston, O'Brien ran off with Philips when the two men were business partners.

Check out how their list of abusers has grown steadily as each government comes and goes. Clinton never appeared on their list of until he became president, why is that?

Strange that the only people who appear to be victims of Project Monarch all lived together at one stage, Philips, O'Brien and Sue Ford all lived together and now both sides are arguing about who is telling the truth and who isn't. Why is that?

Walter Bowart, an author of conspiracy literature is supposed to have written the forward to Fords book. He also couldn't confirm writing some of his alleged endorsement statements of her, which implies they were inserted without his knowledge or consent.

My favourite take on it is that Cathy O'brien and Sue Ford have some sort of Forest Gump syndrome that put's otherwise unknown people onto the historical stage with the makers of world history. ;)

O'Briens been caught out lying on radio. She claimed on the radio that a Vermont Senator had sexually abused her in an L.L. Bean store located in that state, a caller pointed out that the L.L. Bean company maintains no stores in Vermont.

The sad thing is, although they may have been abused in the past, given their discreditation of each others story and a dubious story to begin with in the first place. This pair of frauds discredit geunine abuse victms.

Just your opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

mysterious wrote: »
    Just your opinion.

Did you not read the rest of studiorat's post?

Lying about being abused for profit is disgusting.

Also, lying about being part of the mkultra program is a huge dis-service to those who were actually in that program. How can you defend this pair?

If you want people to "wake up" and take you seriously, then you need to stop promoting frauds. The CT world is full of disinfo and frauds. You need to have your baloney detector set to the "Fox News" news setting. Otherwise you only serve to discredit genuine conspiracies where investigators have actually produced evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Did you not read the rest of studiorat's post?

Lying about being abused for profit is disgusting.

Also, lying about being part of the mkultra program is a huge dis-service to those who were actually in that program. How can you defend this pair?

If you want people to "wake up" and take you seriously, then you need to stop promoting frauds. The CT world is full of disinfo and frauds. You need to have your baloney detector set to the "Fox News" news setting. Otherwise you only serve to discredit genuine conspiracies where investigators have actually produced evidence.
    `
    How do you know shes lying?

Maybe you just don't understand her or haven't been sexually abused like she has recieved throughout her life, and thats why you don't understand her? I don't really care of your opinion or if you think she's a fraud. The truth is always shown to be a lie and the lie is always taught to be the truth. This is a very uncomfortable topic for many of you to deal with.

I find it very ignorant many of you would be this hostile to people who have been abused by these corrupt elites. Do you really think she enjoyed this? What she is saying is a true story and it is rampant and covered up by the system. Shes not the only one speaking out.

I know many people who have the same treatment as Cathy, but are too afraid to speak out. Shes not doing it for profit ffs. She has every right to do what she does and speak her truth. If she makes a living on spreading her truth fair enough. I know a few people like her personally. I think I know bloody well the story here sir. So don't label me a conspiracy theory. I'm so beyond the rest of you in this path, I just accept the truth for what it is. I'm not fooled or swayed by left or right movemets. I trust my own intution and judgment, you can however believe what ever the hell you want to beleive.

Why don't you complain about soccor players getting a 50 million a year. Thats a fraud or if you want to bitch about people making money.

Fair play to her. I am living on this world long enough to see the conditioning that goes on and how many people run from the truth and say things such as you have to make the truth seem more brushed under the carpet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

`
    How do you know shes lying?

How do you know she's telling the truth? The onus is on her to provide evidense, press charges etc.

`
    Maybe you just don't understand her or haven't been sexually abused like she has recieved throughout her life, and thats why you don't understand her?

I beg your pardon! Whether I have or have not been abused is a personal matter and it's not your right to insinuate either way. I won't report the post this time but you have made me a little annoyed.
    `
    The truth is always shown to be a lie and the lie is always taught to be the truth.

That's absolute rubbish. Seriously, unless you are speaking some kind of new-speak where words are redefined, the above is simply retarded. It sounds suspiciously like the ravings of a madman.
    `
    I think I know bloody well the story here sir. So don't label me a conspiracy theory.

I don't, mysterious. I'm afraid you're quite real.
    `
    I'm so beyond the rest of you in this path, I just accept the truth for what it is.

You sure are. But you shouldn't just accept whatever rubbish appears in a book or on a youtube video. Ever wondered why the all-powerful Illuminati allow them to flourish?
    `
    I'm not fooled or swayed by left or right movemets.

How do you know? Nobody knows when they're being fooled. Don't be so arrogant.
    `
    Why don't you complain about soccor players getting a 50 million a year. Thats a fraud or if you want to bitch about people making money.

That would be fraud if they weren't able to play football. My definition of fraud would be making money through deception and I think dictionaries would agree. Stop changing the meaning of words.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Calm down, people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Watched part two from the op link.
    I dont personally know if she is telling the truth about it as i cant see for sure if she is left or right handed and im no expert with nlp.(At a guess if she is left handed she is telling the truth,right handed maybe lying,but really a wild guesstimate using unpractised nlp)
    But i have read into how the mind is traumatised to create new personalities,so what she is saying about the process is true.
    Its unfortunate that the possible victims of abuse cannot bring physical evidence to prove their case.
    Even under hypnosis it could be construed as planted info from previous hypnosis or mind control so its basically up to an expert imo to tell from her actions and gestures,eye movements and tone of voice etc to tell if she is lying or not.
    If she had gov training she would know already not to look to my left as she faces the camera and recalls memories.Provided she is right handed.
    So i think people will just have to take what she says on board that the things she says happened to her are very possible to do.And leave it debateable wether it happened to her personally,as this would just cause a back and forth that goes nowhere,unless that is what everyone wants to go into.
    I do believe myself that there are kids being taken and used for prostitution,slavery and various abuses.
    I watched a program about counterfeits and saw the story of a young girl looked about 14.Her mother sold her to a business man as a slave in exchange for 600 dollars to buy a cow to give to her new husband to be.
    If it can happen in cambodia and china it can happen here too and in america.And is i believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Torakx wrote: »
    it can happen here too and in america
    Ithink the childrens umbudsman said recently that something like 70 refugee kids have gone missing in Ireland.You can only hope that they are off the radar with their family's and havent been forced into something else...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ClearlyEnlight

There are two other women that when through the same thing according to what they are teaching others.

Arizona Wilder and Brice Taylor.

The two ladies above have changed their names.

The interesting thing that all three talk with this monotone voice, and have this strange off glare stare when they are speaking.

And all three work with a guy who is behind the scenes.

I think they are programed to release this information just like the deceivers of Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones to create anger among the public that will cause an uprising so the NWO can justify call of martial law.

Advertisement