Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oil or gas installation

• 07-12-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi I have a home currently heated by a back boiler stove, when we bought it the oil boiler packed in, it was in the driveway about 40 feet from the house and a lot of the heating was being lost before it got to the house.
    I planned on getting a duel heating system in again but im having an issue with choice...

1. is there much of a cost difference between or or gas?
    2.we cant get gas from the mains, they wont run a pipe up to my house so we would have to get a tank, preferably underground, ive seen these tanks on a calor gas ad?
    3. if we got the tank underground are calor the only main supplier, does bord gais not supply that way, is it more expensive getting a delivery of gas as opposed to the main lines.

Id really appreciate peoples advice regarding this, thanks a lot

Comments

Advertisement