Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RPG Group in South East?

Options
  • 24-10-2013 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any tabletop RPG groups in the south east looking for a player? I'm based in Co. Wexford having moved here a year ago from the UK.

I'm an aging RPGer having played ADnD, Osric, Call of Cthulu, Mage and Rolemaster systems over the years. Missing my old group :-(

MarkW
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Closest things I know of are both just Warhammer:

https://www.facebook.com/warhammer.wexford?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/WaterfordWargaming

But you could try to get them into a 40K or Warhammer fantasy RPG game.

Fantasy Flight do the RPG's for those settings, so if you have them, then try out the above links. They might just play any RPG with you either, I'm honestly not sure... I know that the Wexford one has painters as well as players, so it sounds a bit more open. It also has more members, and is closer to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GreyMark7650

Hi,

Thanks for the info. It is a shame, doing some online research it seems like there used to be a very active RPG community in the area until a few years ago. I wonder where they all went.

Regards,

MarkW

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lostjester

I have also been looking into getting into a group or finding other people interested. Currently in Enniscorthy, moved here from Belfast which has plenty of clubs. Really miss it actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Black Kat games in Kilkenny regularly has stuff on the go, Warhammer every thursday night

Advertisement