Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mid term study log

Options
  • 27-10-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Today I studied for 4 hours
    1 hour of English poems - Elizabeth Bishop
    1 hour of French - le passé compose
    1 hour of irish - sraith pictiur
    1 hour of maths - Algebra part 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dazzadazza

So what's the purpose of this thread? Do we each post our own studied topics for the day or do we give you advice or? ... Kind of new to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Peg14

dazzadazza wrote: »
    So what's the purpose of this thread? Do we each post our own studied topics for the day or do we give you advice or? ... Kind of new to this.

If want to make your own study log, you can do so in the LC Study Log forum

http
    s:/
    /ww
    w.b
    oards.ie
    /vbulletin/
    forumdi
    splay.php?
    f=1581

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

Today I studied for 4 hours
    1 hour of English poems - Elizabeth Bishop
    1 hour of French - le passé compose
    1 hour of irish - sraith pictiur
    1 hour of maths - Algebra part 1

No offense or anything but did you spend an hour just learning the passé composé. It seems a bit excessive to me. Maybe you're not being that efficient in your study. Just thought it was a bit odd.

Advertisement