Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Problem with homophobic girls

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

Tilly wrote: »
    I went out with a guy years ago who told me he sucked his mate off and enjoyed it. It was so off putting that i called it a day. And that's coming from a girl who has 3 gay mates so i'm not homophobic. Just not into the taste of cock off my blokes mouth :P

Lol! Post of the day. Yet you expect your bloke to like it off your mouth? Lmao.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    It's still idiotic.

Especially in the case of not wanting to continue to see a man because he's sucked a dick, when you yourself suck dick.
    That's a silly argument. It's like calling someone a hypocrite for dumping their boyfriend because he keeps picking his nose and eating it, even though they did it themselves as a child.
    What about women who are into anal, but because a man did it they won't do near him?
    because she's not into gay sex, it doesn't turn her on in the slightest...
    I'm sorry, but this is just stupid and illogical, it's not preference and taste.
    It's 100% what it's down to.
    You never gave a reason as to why the gay guys I've talked to wouldn't be bothered going out with a guy who's had sex with women.
    Should we not be disgusted too?
    How am I supposed to know why it doesn't bother them?
    I guess we don't have any hang ups about sex. We outgrew them when we had to deal with our own "unconventional" orientations.
    Nobody said unconventional!
    It's gas how some people can be perfectly fine with homosexuality, yet still have this "ewwww, gay sex" mentality. It's childish no matter how you try to justify it as taste and preference.
    I know gay men who think heterosexual sex is disgusting too!

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

Of course sexual taste and preference comes into it. Just because the idea of homosexual sex doesnt turn someone on, doesnt mean they find it icky. People can choose to not have sex with whoever they want dependent on their own tastes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

You're being a prick. People are entitled to use any reason whatsoever to decide not to have sex with anyone, without being judged.

One would expect a lifetime of being told its illogical for men to shag men would have taught you that.

Nah, that's a cop out.

At least there's consistency with me and no double standards. Unlike this post

I went out with a guy years ago who told me he sucked his mate off and enjoyed it. It was so off putting that i called it a day. And that's coming from a girl who has 3 gay mates so i'm not homophobic. Just not into the taste of cock off my blokes mouth :P
    This is nothing but childish and illogical.

NewCorkLad wrote: »
    Of course sexual taste and preference comes into it. Just because the idea of homosexual sex doesnt turn someone on, doesnt mean they find it icky. People can choose to not have sex with whoever they want dependent on their own tastes.

But the thing is, it doesn't matter if gay sex doesn't turn them on. They're not going to be having it with a bi man who has had sex with other men. You're going to be having straight sex, so using that as a negative just because gay sex doesn't turn you on is irrelevant and illogical because you're not going to be having gay sex with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

People are entitled to use any reason whatsoever to decide not to have sex with anyone,

Yes.
    without being judged.

No.

There could be racist, classist, xenophobic, and loads more forms of bigotry that someone doesn't want to go near someone. Do people get a free pass on their bigotry just because it's about dating?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

My being bisexual writes me off as a partner to a large number of lesbians in my experience.

But the thing is, it doesn't matter if gay sex doesn't turn them on. They're not going to be having it with a bi man who has had sex with other men. You're going to be having straight sex, so using that as a negative just because gay sex doesn't turn you on is irrelevant and illogical because you're not going to be having gay sex with him.

Of course peoples past sexual history matters when choosing a sexual partner. If I found out a girl had sex with a 100 partners before I would not be interested in her. I know I would not be having sex with all those men but I would no longer be interested in her.

They're not going to be having it with a bi man who has had sex with other men.
    Yea they are...
    You're going to be having straight sex, so using that as a negative just because gay sex doesn't turn you on is irrelevant and illogical because you're not going to be having gay sex with him.
    You'll be having sex with someone who has completely different tastes than you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

Lyaiera wrote: »
    Yes.

No.

There could be racist, classist, xenophobic, and loads more forms of bigotry that someone doesn't want to go near someone. Do people get a free pass on their bigotry just because it's about dating?

By this logic we should judge gay men as misogynists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Vet Thrower

What about the taste of sh*t off your bloke's cock?

Yes.

No.

No just because you are not sexually attracted to someone, does not make you a bigot. Being sexually intimate with someone is very different to not wanting to be near someone which yes would make someone a bigot who should be judged.

Yea they are...

You'll be having sex with someone who has completely different tastes than you.

How is it completely different tastes if they're still sexual attracted to you? He's bisexual, not gay. He'd still have equal attraction to you, same as any other straight man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

Hi
    I'm bisexual and while I can traipse down to the George and scab a smoke and end up in some guys apartment, the same cannot be said about women.
    I'm a bit campish in my demeanour and this puts all the girls in a sour mood. I'm 28 I can get a guy I'm good looking but have yet to meet a girl. No problems getting a woman in Spain, what's the story girls?

Butch bisexual women probably have the same problem attracting men.

How is it completely different tastes if they're still sexual attracted to you? He's bisexual, not gay. He'd still have equal attraction to you, same as any other straight man.

Because she's straight, he's not. That's different sexual preferences/tastes no matter what way you look at it.

Never seen such an incredible sense of entitlement. "If you don't want to shag me you're a bigot"

Get over yourself

Because she's straight, he's not. That's different sexual preferences/tastes no matter what way you look at it.

But it's irrelevant if you're both into each other.

Jesus. Maybe we should just segregate bisexual people off with other bisexual people and be done with it :rolleyes:

If you're both coming together for sex, and you're both attracted to each other, you're both on equal footing.

Never seen such an incredible sense of entitlement. "If you don't want to shag me you're a bigot"

Get over yourself

Never said you were or would be. I'd just think you had an illogical outlook on sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

I love how people are trying to act as if being repulsed by someone's bisexuality is something intangible like not fancying someone with a certain dress sense as opposed to the deep instilled internalised prejudice stemming from being brought up in a heterocentric society that everyone's too PC to admit to nowadays.

Never said you were or would be. I'd just think you had an illogical outlook on sex.

What has logic got to do with sexual attraction? Its involuntary

• Advertisement

But it's irrelevant if you're both into each other.

Jesus. Maybe we should just segregate bisexual people off with other bisexual people and be done with it :rolleyes:

If you're both coming together for sex, and you're both attracted to each other, you're both on equal footing.

But in this instance she is not attracted to him, due to his sexual past, which is a valid reason to not be attracted to someone.

RWCNT wrote: »
    I love how people are trying to act as if being repulsed by someone's bisexuality is something intangible like not fancying someone with a certain dress sense as opposed to the deep instilled internalised prejudice stemming from being brought up in a heterocentric society that everyone's too PC to admit to nowadays.

Thats BS there is a big difference in not being sexually attracted to someone, to being repulsed by someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

If someone is going around with such a big chip on their shoulder, it's likely that their a$$hole-ishness is going to be the first turn off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Nah, that's a cop out.

At least there's consistency with me and no double standards. Unlike this post

This is nothing but childish and illogical.
    Says you! I can end a relationship for whatever reason i like and if it upsets you, princess, then tough! I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

RWCNT wrote: »

Would it be ok to not want to shag someone who regularly used prostitues legally, abroad?

Says you! I can end a relationship for whatever reason i like and if it upsets you, princess, then tough! I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Doesn't offend me considering I'd never be attracted to you, but I hope he found a more open minded woman, one without a childish attitude.

Don't forget ageist, statusist, looksist, intelligenceist, and personalityist forms of bigotry as well. People have been getting away with this crap for long enough. It's no longer appropriate in this day and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Lets all shag

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭daithi84

As a gay man i would feel very insecure about dating a bisexual man. Mainly as if he cheated on me with a woman how the hell am i going to compete with that. Also due to the fact of the most heart break i have experienced has been due to closeted bi men. So it would take a lot of persuading me to trust a bi man again. Sometimes its just not worth the effort. By the sounds of the OP is trolling but if not no woman is homophobic or biphobic if she doesnt want to sleep with you. Everyone has free choice.

• Advertisement

Bi now, gay later.

Advertisement