Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

average vet nurse wages

• 12-02-2011 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi im a regiatered vet nurse just hoping other nurses could tell me the average wage with two yeats experience with one year in a referal hospital which is well known for producing good staff a vet said it not my own words

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

my cousin is a vet nurse in kildare, has been for numerous yrs, not sure about the hospital part. her wages she must think im a noisy cow, i just rang her, is €13. 60 hr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Lizard Queen

She a head nurse or just a slave like me just had an interview for a new hospital and they asked me what would i expect as wages to see if the place could afford me and im trying to leave a horrible clinic at the moment so they are coming back with a standard wage and i just dnt want to be screwed sorry very long winded

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

she is just a normal nurse. One of 3 i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Lizard Queen

Thats great hun thanks for your help

Advertisement