Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Quarry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

swiftblade wrote: »
    Ahh the CQB area. That was great craic last week. Standing with my back to one of the windows and getting shot in the head :p Won't make that mistake again ;)

You say that but I can't even count the amount of times I have been shot in the head through a window that I had my back to (maybe I can't count them because of the constant blows to the head?).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

You say that but I can't even count the amount of times I have been shot in the head through a window that I had my back to (maybe I can't count them because of the constant blows to the head?).

I knew i wasn't alone! :D Did you get anything more done with the site? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

Ah a bit of wind and rain never hurt anybody, well not to my knowledge anyway:):), I'll be there bright eyed and bushy tailed with the troops on Saturday morning, wont be there for the afternoon so you'll have to squeeze in another game of hostage before burgers

I will be there for the full day on Saturday (hopefully). Really depends on numbers.... :)

Afraid there was nothing more done to the site yet people, we were busy sorting a few other things during the week, rest assured though that the rest of it is being done a.s.a.p.

See you Saturday morning guys

• Advertisement

You don't happen to have any green gas for sale on site? Im all out :(

You don't happen to have any green gas for sale on site? Im all out :(

We don't I'm afraid swift but airsofteire is just around the corner from us.

Ahh yea i suppose. :) Thanks dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

What your opening hours this weekend boys and girl? :P

As far as i know its the regular times they are open. 10am - 5pm :) But don't take my word on it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

And half days??
    Sadly I aint been down to see the place yet and am in need of a game!
    However in work at 5 on saturday and not finished till 2 on Sunday....!
    Oh wait, Sunday is Easter, prob closed...... Grrrrrrrrrrrr! :(

10 - 5 Kimmy, we don' days so its just €20 for the day and sure you can come and go as you like.

Weather looks like crap tomorow. But i will still be there (hopefully). Better bring a coat i suppose ;)

Weather looks like crap tomorow. But i will still be there (hopefully). Better bring a coat i suppose ;)

The ould coat does do some good in the bad weather now.

Ahh it does. But it dosen't look as "tacticool" ;)

Ahh it does. But it dosen't look as "tacticool" ;)

True enough, why not buy a poncho from thecamoshop.ie?

Because then i wouldn't have enough money to go skirmishing in the first place. Its not fun being broke :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16 red2d2

Looks like sunday's the day for the weather
    http://www.met.ie/forecasts/county.asp

Yea i noticed that too. Sadly i can't make Sunday, Saturday will have to do :)

its seems fine out there now, so hopefully the morning will be ok:), but i dont mind a little rain

• Advertisement

I don't mind the rain that much. Its the feckin wind. Or lightning. That quarry is a pretty open area :eek::p .

Yeah true, Brian better get off his ass and finish the CQB area:):), that'll stop the wind

rossla wrote: »
    Yeah true, Brian better get off his ass and finish the CQB area:):), that'll stop the wind

Get working on it straight away Ross.

Cracking games today. Especially that last one with the towers. Camping ftw! :p;)

Get working on it straight away Ross.
    lol:):), good stuff,
    yea good games today,,Hostage is always good crack

rossla wrote: »
    lol:):), good stuff,
    yea good games today,,Hostage is always good crack

Thanks dude, yeah hostage is always good fun.

Just to let everyone know we will be open Monday regular hours.

I won't be able to make Monday. Unless someone wants to donate to the "I don't have a job or money" fund :D. Do you think you will get any of the stuff done for next weekend Brian?

I won't be able to make Monday. Unless someone wants to donate to the "I don't have a job or money" fund :D. Do you think you will get any of the stuff done for next weekend Brian?

I'm sure we will get some of it done yes, its an ongoing thing so the whole site won't be finished for a while though.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G.I Joseph

Does anyone know if ther is many goin tomorro cos id love to go but only if theres a good turnout.

• Advertisement

G.I Joseph wrote: »
    Does anyone know if ther is many goin tomorro cos id love to go but only if theres a good turnout.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm not up there today so let me know how it went boss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement