Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tournament Streams Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Anyone still watching the MWC stream? TvC is so awesome to watch.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leveluplive/v3

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,778 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

TvsC is ****ing awesome but I think Hungry Hippos that they are showing as well is just as good!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Is that the same stream as the one they were showing on Eventhubs last night/tonight? Last night they were showing Fighters Destiny as their mystery game, anyone ever play it? It was INTENSE(ly crap). But the commentary was funny, getting all hyped up: "Throw 2 points! What the hell is going on!!?"

Is that the one on N64? Great game that.

Thats the one, with the generic ninja character named Ninja, and the clown. Confused the hell out of me. Yesterday I go on Eventhubs and find they're playing Battle Fantasia, I probably saw 2 matches of Super the whole time I watched that stream.

• Advertisement

Well they played all of Super on Saturday. They have a good few of the matches uploaded to watch if you go to the stream and look in the recorded section.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

They had team matches for Super on Sunday too. They're in the archived videos section too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Battlefield Arcadia XV streaming at the usual location right now, although the tourney itself hasn't started yet:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fadc

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Chris Hu commentating. YES.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

If anybodys still up watch the stream above, its so good. Some fei long player on pad is steamrolling through everyone and just perfected Sanford. Finals should be on soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

been watching it due to your post there, just saw the ps3 pad fei beat arturo sanchez's seth.

padlong ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Damn, wanted him to beat Flash. He's acting like a complete fanny.

Everytime he loses a round hes either complaining or pretending to have hand cramps. - Fanny

Pity wong is still a good few levels above those guys. Boring final :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Yeah that final terribad. Especially since we'd just seen Wong wreck flash in winners final.

Pad fei was mega hype though although he didn't get a stick thrown at him this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Orim wrote: »
    Pad fei was mega hype though although he didn't get a stick thrown at him this time.

I'm a newfag, who got a stick thrown at them?! LMAO

Ramza wrote: »
    I'm a newfag, who got a stick thrown at them?! LMAO

At evo last year Gootecks lost to him at some stage and he was pretty pissed about it. The stream chat picked up on it and started going wild with rumours and stuff until it was eventually Gootecks threw a stick at the pad fei player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Norcal Regionals stream, just started 15 minutes ago:

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2010/5/29/super-norcal-regionals-day-1.html

How did you get those vids on your youtube?

Anyway did you catch that strange HDR into movie they put up? I was laughing my ass off at that then the stream froze and came back 2 mins later and it was over :(

Would love to see it again, I love when people take the piss outta sirlin :p

• Advertisement

Just go fullscreen and record, what I do with all my SBO footage and other streams

No I didn't record that but it was funny lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Sisko wrote: »
    How did you get those vids on your youtube?

Anyway did you catch that strange HDR into movie they put up? I was laughing my ass off at that then the stream froze and came back 2 mins later and it was over :(

Would love to see it again, I love when people take the piss outta sirlin :p

It was either this guy or a really good impersonation of his voice and video style:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RedLetterMedia

Guy does absolutely hilarious videos, you'll probably like them if you thought that intro was good

Yeah I saw your post in the irc channel about him (you had left before I could reply) and tried searching to see if he had put up the HDR one , or if there was some talk about someone imitating him or whatever but nothing.

That stream was probably the 1st time that's been shown so I'm sure it'll pop up sooner or later.

Devastaion stream is live http://www.devastationevent.com/live-broadcast/

Tekken up right now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Man every time I see a Tekken tournament I am struck by how generic the character designs are for the newer fighters.

That Lars guy looks totally generic anime type.

Trying to watch this stream, but Tekken is sending me to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Man every time I see a Tekken tournament I am struck by how generic the character designs are for the newer fighters.

That Lars guy looks totally generic anime type.

There are some cool new Tekken chars (Bob, Miguel, Zafina offhand), I think Lars is pretty decent too though.

Love playing as Bob and Lars, love their design as well. Game is boring as hell to watch though, streams needs more Smash Bros.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Missed this, had to get up early for work (Mondays yay).
    Devastation 2010 results
    1. Martin "Marn" Phan (C. Viper, Dudley, Rufus)
    2. Alex Valle (Ryu)
    3. Juicebox (Abel)
    4. Mike Ross (E. Honda)
    5. Filipino Champ (Dhalsim)
    5. Peter "Combofiend" Rosas (Guy)
    7. NinjaCW (Makoto)
    7. Buktooth (Ibuki)

Also, like I TOLD YA chunkis :D :
    • Juicebox (Abel) beat Alex Valle (Ryu) 2-1*

A scrub is he? We still on for your "I can beat you 10-0 with Abel U2" bet? :D

*yes I know he won 3-0 the next time

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

My awesome brother sent this to me this morning. SSF4 Devestation grand Final

http://djwheat.blip.tv/

Advertisement