Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where was BOD/ROG/D'arce et al last night???

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

zabbo wrote: »
    Strangely it's Shaggy who's at 13, and no BOD :confused:

Leinster: R McCarron, L Fitzgerald, S Horgan (capt), C Warner, R Kearney, J Sexton, C Willis, S Wright, B Jackman, S Knoop, C Jowitt, D Toner, S Keogh, S Jennings, K McLaughlin.
    Replacements: B Blaney, C Healy, M O'Kelly, K Gleeson, C Keane, F McFadden, F Carr.

Dear god i sense a hammering coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Why oh why with the shaggy at center, I don't believe that has ever went well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Well at least he's at 13, and not 12.

It's Glasgow, if we can beat Cardiff away with more or less the same team, I reckon Glasgow isn't a huge task.

Interesting to see how Toner & McLaughlin get on.

/me hopes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

I hope they can too, but the best thing about last friday was the food at the break and the food was from a van.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

zabbo wrote: »
    Well at least he's at 13, and not 12.

It's Glasgow, if we can beat Cardiff away with more or less the same team, I reckon Glasgow isn't a huge task.

Interesting to see how Toner & McLaughlin get on.

/me hopes :)

Not remember what Glasgow did the last time around we played them? At ones stage they went through 39+ phases of forward play and grinded the clock down to ensure a victory. I can see the same happening tomorrow. If the Leinster forwards dont bother there asses its not going be a fun night at the office

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Rourky

Why on earth isn't Brian O'Driscoll playing? I thought he was back training?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

John_C wrote: »
    ???

Its called sarcasm dude. Obviously I didn't use enough smiley's in the orignal post to highlight this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭John_C

marco_polo wrote: »
    Its called sarcasm dude. Obviously I didn't use enough smiley's in the orignal post to highlight this.
    OK, I think that I just don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

:mad::mad:

Im sorry I do not agree one bit with this, when I first heard I was wondering whts wrong with ever present JH or Cullen but they are both out.
    In the absence of Felipe and BOD I guess Jennings or Horgan are the only options.

once again at centre! the coaching staff at Ireland and Leinster must see something that everyone else does not but when has this move ever worked!

In all fairness 13 is a better postion for a guy of his build maybe take on a more old skool bish bash bosh centres role, hope it works out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Jackz wrote: »
    Why oh why with the shaggy at center, I don't believe that has ever went well.

Except this time? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/european/4517586.stm

Leinster 53-7 Bourgoin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

or that time we beat Munster in the celtic cup final in 2001 (?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Yeah Shaggy played centre back then before we found Dacry, but the game is different now and the last few outings at 12 have been disasters, club and country.

I firmly believ the game has moved on huge amiunts in the lst 5 years when he lsat regularly played there.

Advertisement