Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Defence Forces PDF & RDF

• 06-04-2015 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

Don't mind the name first off I haven't been on this website in years and it has some of the best info on the DF that i can find so i'm back,

First off i'm currently a Recruit in the RDF and we have been told that there is an upcoming PDF competition either this week or next and i am 100% going for it as I have only started training 2 weeks ago and I already love the Army!

I was just wondering how the whole process would work joining the PDF from the RDF? I did my Fitness test Nov 29 2014, Interview Dec 6 2014 & Medical Feb 11 2015 I was curious of which tests I may have to do again? or what additional tests I will have to do to become a Recruit in the PDF, Its been my dream to serve in the PDF so i'm looking to prepare as much as possible for the upcoming competition.

Info of any sort is greatly appreciated thank you everyone,

Sean

Comments

Advertisement