Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Samsung long sleeve Running top

• 24-04-2015 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    Long shot but i see the Samsung night race is on this year and have also seen a few people running with the Samsung Branded yellow tops.

Can you buy these or just from a race sign up? I really want one of these for my early morning runs but wont be around for this run and am in no way able for 10k at present.

If anyone knows where to obtain one or has a spare lying around they did not need shout me.

thanks in advance.

:D

Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

No, you've to do the awful race to get the t-shirt, or actually just pay, collect t-shirt and not race? Expensive at €32.
    I emailed them last year as my friend got a super PB on the course and is a very proud Cork woman so I asked for a Cork rather than Dublin top for her and never heard back.
    I always wanted one and did it last year. Hated the race as too crowded and then of course they changed the design so now won't wear the top due to dirty Dublin symbol on chest and sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

aquinn wrote: »
    No, you've to do the awful race to get the t-shirt, or actually just pay, collect t-shirt and not race? Expensive at €32.
    I emailed them last year as my friend got a super PB on the course and is a very proud Cork woman so I asked for a Cork rather than Dublin top for her and never heard back.
    I always wanted one and did it last year. Hated the race as too crowded and then of course they changed the design so now won't wear the top due to dirty Dublin symbol on chest and sleeve.

Dont mind the Dublin or cork to be honest.... If i was running longer and known about the race i would sign up but as i am not here there is no point as i cannot even collect the top....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭PaulieC

get a similar top here without the gaudy advertising for plastic phones :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

PaulieC wrote: »
    get a similar top here without the gaudy advertising for plastic phones :rolleyes:

result - many thanks - did not know of this site so might get a few bits. :D

Advertisement