Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Will be another week at least before Smyths have any news was in there today and asked, I hope it's Goldust myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

went to the last signing they had, alberto del rio was a grump c*nt, but alecia fox was lovely.

depending on who it is i will be there again, and hoping to buy tickets to the belfast show this friday as well when i get paid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Not going to the show in the 3 arena but might go up depending on who the signing is. Have to go up twice though once to get wristband and again to go to signing.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

montyrebel wrote: »
    went to the last signing they had, alberto del rio was a grump c*nt, but alecia fox was lovely.

depending on who it is i will be there again, and hoping to buy tickets to the belfast show this friday as well when i get paid

Haha He wouldt even look at you while signing ur stuff mad stuff
    C163B7EA-8788-47C9-A7B1-4B583B83A265.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MrSpoon77

Really I don't understand how i seem to be one of the only people disappointed with the scheduled card. It has around 12 of the same superstars and divas as we had in November and the exact same divas match. Will be great seeing Neville again and I'm hyped for Balor, Reigns, Bryan and BNB but people like the Big Show are just not worth it. The Newcastle card is amazing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭saladtime

Gonna bring the 3 kids to the signing.

Can I just ask how long should I be expected to que for? Does it form early?

I see last year it started at 4. Does that mean we'd be best to start queuing from say 3?

Any help is much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

MrSpoon77 wrote: »
    Really I don't understand how i seem to be one of the only people disappointed with the scheduled card. It has around 12 of the same superstars and divas as we had in November and the exact same divas match. Will be great seeing Neville again and I'm hyped for Balor, Reigns, Bryan and BNB but people like the Big Show are just not worth it. The Newcastle card is amazing

Missed November thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I asked about signings:
    We're still finalizing appearances. Should have everything set early next week.

saladtime wrote: »
    Gonna bring the 3 kids to the signing.

Can I just ask how long should I be expected to que for? Does it form early?

I see last year it started at 4. Does that mean we'd be best to start queuing from say 3?

Any help is much appreciated.

The last time I went (to seamus) I started queuing at half two and was there til about 4.45 the worst part is people ahead of you in the queue without wristbands (passes) to get into the signings. There does be a few people going up and down selling merchandise while you wait or at least there was the two times I went.

toys r us belfast are giving wrist bands away from 12pm tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

wardy2 wrote: »
    toys r us belfast are giving wrist bands away from 12pm tomorrow

Any announcement as to the talent?

Any announcement as to the talent?

Not yet mate

wardy2 wrote: »
    Not yet mate

Ah not to worry! Hope we get word on Smyths soon. I've an X-Factor audition that day so I need to pick that or the signing

Cheers Lycan238 :)

Anybody know the limit per person as I'm taking 3 kids plus me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Was no limit last time I grabbed wristband $chmack, kinda depends on who you're talking to at customer service :)

I got 4 last year in smyths

Was no limit last time I grabbed wristband $chmack, kinda depends on who you're talking to at customer service :)

Cheers sensational! Just said I'd double check in case the gits try to tell you otherwise

toys r us have a limit of 2 per person, so maybe go to pick yours up with someone else in case smyths has changed, and you can get 2 each, enough to cover you and the 3 kids

What're the odds of Bálor doing the signing?

2 tickets just bought for the belfast show, 1st row off the risers, just after the floor seats :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

I've never went to one of these signings, how do you get the wristbands and are they hard to get?

If it was Balor signing, I'd maybe go.

Are you allowed to get pictures with them as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

veganrun wrote: »
    I've never went to one of these signings, how do you get the wristbands and are they hard to get?

If it was Balor signing, I'd maybe go.

Are you allowed to get pictures with them as well?

Yup I got pics at all the signings I've been to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Yup I got pics at all the signings I've been to.

Cool.

What time do the signings usually start and finish?

Start at 4 or half 4 and finish I suppose about 6. Depends on crowd and/or if superstar is actually scheduled to wrestle/perform that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Picked up tickets yesterday.

Any murmurs or surprises in store.

Going by Aiken Shemo will surely be added to DB v Ziggler v Barrett.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Picked up tickets yesterday.

Any murmurs or surprises in store.

Going by Aiken Shemo will surely be added to DB v Ziggler v Barrett.

DB vs Sheamus would be a great main event

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

PWInsider posted this updated line up:
    Shows headlined by Roman Reigns:

Roman Reigns vs Big Show in a Street Fight
    Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan vs Bad News Barrett
    Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus

Scheduled to appear:
    Bray Wyatt
    The Miz
    Damien Mizdow
    Cesaro
    Tyson Kidd
    Jimmy Uso
    New Day
    Erick Rowan
    Zack Ryder
    Finn Balor
    Neville
    Fandango w/ Rosa Mendes
    R-Truth
    Naomi
    Emma
    Cameron
    Alicia Fox
    Summer Rae
    Natalya

• Registered Users Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

*kneels to pray*

Miz and Mizdow for the signing please god.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Miz already did one a few years ago, would like Goldust or Bray myself or Big Show for a Captain Insano experience.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

If Jey is out I guess Jimmy Uso will be looking for a tag partner. Hopefully it's a good surprise.

Advertisement