Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭hairyface

Liamalone wrote: »
    Just in from Belfast show, although I'm not a fan of this wrestling melarkey I'll admit I thoroughly enjoyed it lol :)

Show started LATE, not bang on time as stated by a few folk earlier in thread, didn't kick off til 19:38 :P

Merchandise - wee lad got a small adult Ziggler t-shirt as there was no kids ones left (£25), Cena wristband + Arm/Head band set (£15), Programme (£15) ....... and an autographed Ryback photo costing a mind boggling £25!!!! Broke my heart paying that even though it was his own money lol. Shocked at that price and he wanted a Shaemus one too.

Started with an 8 way threat match or summat, Bella twins+Rhode scholars vs Funkadoodles, Brutus Clay and Tensei or summat lol

Heath Slater vs Zach Ryder

Regal vs McGillycutty

Team Hell No vs Ziggler and Big E

..... Interval.....

R Truth vs Cesaro

Kaitlyn vs Timara or summat

Cena vs Ryback.

I'll not comment on any of the ins and outs of the matches but all was good :) I would actually go again for the craic, they involve the crowd fairly well and have a bit of fun that I don't see on tv when I watch it with the wee man.

what time did it finish at?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Finished about 22:10 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Once again I'm looking for 2 tickets for the show tomorrow. If anyone has any or knows anybody selling please PM me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭waitingforBB

There were 2 in fairly good positions on adverts earlier on, not sure are they gone. they were selling at face value. Not endorsing them or anything, I have no idea of their authenticity!!

There were some seats left on the ticketmaster site?

Last I looked there were a couple in block a at the front (beside the wall alright, but seems to be a good set of seats,,again they may be gone..There are certainly high up seats left

There were 2 in fairly good positions on adverts earlier on, not sure are they gone. they were selling at face value. Not endorsing them or anything, I have no idea of their authenticity!!

There were some seats left on the ticketmaster site?

Last I looked there were a couple in block a at the front (beside the wall alright, but seems to be a good set of seats,,again they may be gone..There are certainly high up seats left

I was looking for something close enough to the ring in a decent location. I seen those tickets on adverts but didn't get them. Thanks for the info.

• Advertisement

If anybody has a spare band for Zack Ryder please let me know. I'm not having any luck this time around. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭seoirsem

Show starts at 7.30 tonite, anyone know what time doors open?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

seoirsem wrote: »

Typically half six, though if you want in at that time, arrive waaaay earlier ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

seoirsem wrote: »

Half 6 usually. Maybe a few minutes after.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Runaway34

My tickets say doors at 6pm...... Don't wanna go to early tho cuz my 5 year old will be tormenting my to buy everything...... I'm hoping to get there about half an hour before the show starts to give minimum time at the stores inside...... Would €100 get him much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Why would you want to be in so early??

Some merch can sell out if you don't get in early, but then it is also a horrible crush at the shops early as well. I tend to wait till the divas match and then walk to empty shops, with no stress and no elbows to my back.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Runaway34 wrote: »
    My tickets say doors at 6pm...... Don't wanna go to early tho cuz my 5 year old will be tormenting my to buy everything...... I'm hoping to get there about half an hour before the show starts to give minimum time at the stores inside...... Would €100 get him much?

Oh go with whatever your tickets says to be honest. And from previous posts shirts are €25, books 15, not too sure on the rest price wise

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MartinTWD_

A few photos from last night.

hwebdk.jpg

2gw8kdc.jpg

2jevacm.jpg

qpi9mt.jpg

e14412.jpg

21jnbyo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

How many years is William Regal on his farewell to the UK & Ireland tour now?....:D

Not complaining mind, he's a real man's man

Loved the reaction he got last time. Legend of a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Liamalone wrote: »
    Merchandise - wee lad got a small adult Ziggler t-shirt as there was no kids ones left (£25), Cena wristband + Arm/Head band set (£15), Programme (£15) ....... and an autographed Ryback photo costing a mind boggling £25!!!! Broke my heart paying that even though it was his own money lol. Shocked at that price and he wanted a Shaemus one too.

Christ, 80 quid before even getting to the food stand..
    Hope he has more in this offshore account because they tour twice a year :)

D-FENS wrote: »
    Christ, 80 quid before even getting to the food stand..
    Hope he has more in this offshore account because they tour twice a year :)

Tell me about it! At that last night and then they announce that tickets go on sale next week again for November! Wee man started on way home asking about that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

Hm, no Ziggler vs Bryan in Belfast? Boo-urns. Hope that match happens tonight as advertised.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

My Goodness Liamalone, no wonder WWE keep their product PG! I feel bad for your wallet!

• Advertisement

Hm, no Ziggler vs Bryan in Belfast? Boo-urns. Hope that match happens tonight as advertised.

There's usually slight variations in the cards in Belfast and Dublin, presumably in case people go to both.

Anybody going to the Zack Ryder signing got a spare wristband??!

jaykhunter wrote: »
    My Goodness Liamalone, no wonder WWE keep their product PG! I feel bad for your wallet!

Thankfully most of it was the wee man's own cash he kept from Christmas. WWE fair know how to make a pound or two that's for sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

would block f be good seats? is it the opposite side to the wrestlers entrances? or the same side?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

would block f be good seats? is it the opposite side to the wrestlers entrances? or the same side?

After my last Dublin show I decided I'd go for the cheapest seats available seeing as you can see the ring from all angles and no seat in the O2 is 'too far' imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Got my tickets for the smackdown taping on Tuesday upgraded from nosebleeds to corporate box! God bless my employers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

any word on what hotel they are in tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

any word on what hotel they are in tonight?

Jus saw Ryback and Big E in gym in clarion! Big E is huge

God a wristband thanks to a fellow boardie! Need another for a friend! Here now so let me know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

Antonio Cesaro ‏@AntonioCesaro -- Walked around Dublin for hours. Lovely city #WWEDublin

Good to see he's enjoying his time here.

Advertisement