Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

wwe

• 31-12-2005 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭

i gave up watching wwe a long time ago when bret went

now im going back to watch it

i want to know what nights are the new episodes of raw and smack down on

and will bret ever come back to wwe

man he was a legend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

and will bret ever come back to wwe

man he was a legend

I don't think he will. Download the Byte This episode he was on from wwe.com where he addressed this issue and more. In short, he will never wrestle again. He will not be a manager or a referee and would prefer to be remembered for what he achieved. In my mind, he went out on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

jerryadams wrote:
    In my mind, he went out on top.
    he sure did

Bret was the best their ever was
    better than hogan any day

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jonomyles

Raw is on Monday nights at 1am and smackdown is on Friday night don't know time. And as for bret he's being back few times in last couple of years. He's retired from fighting tho because of his stroke

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Odd first post, responding to a question from 2006... but anyway welcome to boards.ie PW Jono

and die ghost thread die (locked)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement