Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fringe Rewatch

• 04-12-2013 2:50am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So i've started watching this again, as it's on Netflix. I'd actually forgotten how good season 1 was. It's been ages since i've seen it, and it's really damn good. Can't wait to see the beginnings of the 2nd universe.

Loads of little bits that were in the later seasons as well. Observer child, September, Porcupine monster etc...

Lovin it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I am already on Season 4 of my rewatch... man, this was a really good show.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Season 2 finale to watch tonight. The earlier seasons were really very good.

Walter has to be one of my favourite tv characters ever. Played so well by John Noble.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

First timer here who started watching on netflix, great show, S5E5 atm! dont know how they will explain half of it

• Registered Users Posts: 13 joss201

So Good!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

They lost me in the final season, all the rebooting etc just killed it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It was a bit weird how they did it, but i loved it in the end. The last few episodes were fantastic.

Advertisement