Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

Long Island Ice Teas + Class Rep Training=

A whole other world of pain.

Interesting way to start the day :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

thanks for the Words of support, I'm just home from the hospital,i'm shattered, and basicly trying to keep it together for my mum. Its a matter of hours we've been told, so in a ways its good because she'll be at peace. its also the first time in a long time that the entire family has been together for a long time.

Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I know how tough it can be Joe so I really feel for you. It's hard now but it'll get easier.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I Just got the call from my mum who's with her, nows she's at peace,
    tbh the waiting was the worse, alzimersers is a Horriable diesce and i wouldnt wish it to my worst enemy. Thanks for the words of support. i kinda Dont know how to feel, i'm sad, but not upset

I'm both sorry that she's gone but glad she's at peace Joe. Alzheimer's is a terrible disease but at the very least you and your family were there at the end to support her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Sorry Joe :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Sorry to hear that, Joe.
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭gymrabbit

Dude, big hug.:(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,234 Mod ✭✭✭✭Edwardius

Concurred, *passes bottle of whisky*.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

FS my phone is buggered, damn nokia will take ages to fix it now probally too :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

So much to do. (3 Biology and 2 Geography writeups.) So little time. Grr to procrastination.

Just do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

>>>Rant<<< Wasn't on the guestlist for Citibar after I'd been promised. Stupid Phil. >>>Rant<<<

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Ridiculously strong gale force winds, 0 degrees and snow/sleet. Makes for quite the unpleasant 2km cycle to work. That's it I'm gonna get me some bloody wooly hats and gloves and possibly a sail...

It took me a second to realise why the weather is so radically different in this part of Dublin, Dec's part of Dublin has moved to Denmark.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Oh whoah. Hangover of death.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Grr... Women, why do so many insist on being total headfukkers? Clinically I can admire the talent, but I don't see the motive?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Grr... Women, why do so many insist on being total headfukkers? Clinically I can admire the talent, but I don't see the motive?

I don't think there is a motive, it's just fun.

aye. i apologisd to the good lady this morning. following the statement ... I can't win. ARRRRRRRRRRr**** yo couch nigga

Dec is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

ApeXaviour wrote:
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Troglodyte

Dead Ed, it seems you may have scaled an epic plateau of inebriation. Either that, or you just smoked something very strong. Strangest posts I've ever seen, keep them up!

BTW, what the fcuk am I doing on boards this late? Bloody insomnia....

Troglodyte wrote:
    Dead Ed, it seems you may have scaled an epic plateau of inebriation. Either that, or you just smoked something very strong. Strangest posts I've ever seen, keep them up!

BTW, what the fcuk am I doing on boards this late? Bloody insomnia....
    all of the above!

let me explain. I found a litro of vodka in the lab, and to hell with punctuation! up the 'ra. Fuch your couch nigge. etcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Dead Ed wrote:
    all of the above!

Good on ya. Last time I tried that I ended up spending 15 minutes with my head down a toilet bowl.

right. There's a quarter litre of vodka left. HEIL! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normally I would turn the computer off and go back to sleep, but I'm going to stay awake and read your constant stream of drunken posting. Oh yes. This is compelling.

Edit: odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Right on, bruvva!

The real problem is there are no support groups.

• Advertisement

god damn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement