Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

qS324QF.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

^^ Where the hell is that??!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

1hf4xBmE2gvTMX6.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

tumblr_m1i94c8PiT1qzvfy2o1_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

A parody of Jurassic Park starring Martin Ferrero (who played Donald Gennaro in the original JP and plays him again here):

And more stuff...

HspvYEO.jpg

qI0IGiD.jpg

Rm7j1Kv.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 256 ✭✭Dr Silly Bollox MD

dinosaur-beard-mustache.jpg

2013-04-19-DinosaurBaseball.jpg

• Advertisement

spRaHpB.jpg

BM6EMF2.jpg

QaaNGo4.png

Update on
    j4NuAP9.gifhttp://www.kickstarter.com/projects/257530608/americas-fighting-dinosaur
    America's Fighting Dinosaur is short faux-documentary about the military career of Pvt. "Little" Sammy Vogel, a 7 ton, 40 foot long U.S. Army Infantryman, fighting shoulder to kneecap with the Allied forces in Europe during the second World War. Using photos, archive footage, letters and interviews with veterans and soldiers who served by his side, I want to shed some light on how America’s biggest soldier managed to go unheard for so long.

0b84643bc378d5f02a6667be9823deff_large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I was really surprised not to find this anywhere as I looked through over 600 posts on this thread (although some of the posts have dead links and so on, so maybe it has been posted before).

252735.JPG

One of the great things about this cartoon is that the term "Thagomizer" has apparently been adopted by Paleontologists as the 'official' anatomical term.

I especially like the quote from Larson himself; In The Prehistory of the Far Side, Gary Larson suggests that
    There should be cartoon confessionals where we could go and say things like, "Father, I have sinned – I have drawn dinosaurs and hominids together in the same cartoon."

birds_and_dinosaurs.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

birds_and_dinosaurs.png

So true and something I have been shouting about for years. They all thought I was mad you know.

My little caged diplodicus was a songster and a half.

S3A36G0.jpg

EOPVBIM.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Rubecula wrote: »
    So true and something I have been shouting about for years. They all thought I was mad you know.

My little caged diplodicus was a songster and a half.

Been preaching this since I was a kid too. I even spent like three or four years without eating chicken or any sort of fowl because I couldn´t stand the idea of eating dinosaurs (yes, I was a weird kid U-U)

Adam Khor wrote: »
    Been preaching this since I was a kid too. I even spent like three or four years without eating chicken or any sort of fowl because I couldn´t stand the idea of eating dinosaurs (yes, I was a weird kid U-U)

I had similar notions as a kid. I was very much against the idea of birds being dinosaurs. The idea of Christmas dinner being their legacy just didn't appeal to me.

• Advertisement

tp3.jpg?w=604

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

84.gif

nqFEc0c.gif

20130524.gif

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,074 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

e99eAi6.jpg

Best. Wedding. Photo. Ever.

qiDVkJj.jpg

YLYL
    970730_508116225920668_256081223_n.jpg

PN0kmZH.png

q46wa4v.jpg

• Advertisement

by0Y02M.jpg

Advertisement