Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Direction's help

• 24-03-2012 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hello just wondering if anyone can help us out. I have to travel to Naas tomorrow and wondering the best route I can take using public transport. I have to get to the tesco extra on blessington road and I'm traveling from city centre any help would be greatly appreciated the closer to the tesco's the better. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭boomtown123

Get a bus to naas, then get a taxi maybe? its only up the road from naas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

First off the tesco is no longer on Blessington road. It's on the Monread road. If i was coming from Dublin I'd get the arrow train service to Sallins and from there its a ten minute walk. Exit the train station and head away from the bridge towards Naas town. Not far down the road is a roundabout, turn left at the roundabout and walk up Monread road. You cannot miss tesco extra on your left hand side about 200 yards up.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Actually there are two Tesco stores: Tesco Extra on the Monread Road, and Tesco Metro on the Blessington Road. OP, you need too check which you need. The Metro has a stop just near it that 126 Bus Eireann service from the city centre will let you off at. The Extra is closer to Sallins train station as described.

Advertisement