Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Classic Army M15A4 Sportline Carbine, Gas Glock(for parts) and more for sale.

• 02-10-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

SNIP Open to offers and such. Thanks.]

Hi. Over the past couple of years I had the idea to get into airsoft, and yeah, couldn't really stick it you know I've just been very busy and such.
    I'm selling a Classic Army M15A4 Sportline Carbine electric rifle. Bought this off Main Irish Airsoft about a year-ish ago, I don't have the receipt however I have the manual and the sheet of them testing the gun on the chronograph. With 0.2g's there was an average energy of 96.48 Joules. I'll throw in all of my BB's (about 2000 0.2g's), and include 1 high-cap magazine, and 2 M.I.A batteries. (not the stock ones from Classic Army, MIA's own.)
    There is one slight problem with the body of the gun. On the stock, when you pull it out or push it in, the piece of plastic broke off of the stock. It is mainly just cosmetic. If you want to pull it out or push it in, you need to pull out the little screw and then slide it. It just means that you won't be able to slide the stock in the firing position, that's all. I can link photos for this and the gun itself, but I don't think i can without 25 posts on here..SNIP Asking price is €160. Thanks :)

Secondly, I have a glock 17. This is banjaxed to be honest. I'd sell for parts, takes regular gas. I was told by Bray Airsoft that I should just sell this for parts :P Again,SNIP. I'd sell this for €50, as it's broken and unfortunately I don't know much about it.. :)

I have 1 green camouflage pistol holster for sale also. Really nice and sturdy holster, tightens with velcro and has 2 strips with buttons to attach to a belt. €15, but I'll throw it in if you happen to purchase the gun(s) above too.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

There will be no off thread dealing.Read the rules before posting again, also read the stickies at the top of the forum about posting photos

Advertisement