Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Morrowind [Xbox]

Options
  • 23-04-2003 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

I wasn't impressed with this at first, but stuck with it for a bit.

My god its huge. Its a pity the computer characters aren't more involving but otherwise its really as close to open-ended as a game could be.

The vampirism is a really nice touch!

Anyone any tips, advice or such.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

i pld it on the pc for a bit buuuuuut it was just too stagering tbh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Caffine

i have it on pc myself, but due to a crappy gfx card (which iv now replaced) which ment it was damn slow, and the fact u walk back and forth a lot i got really bored and not played it since

its a massive game tho, well done, loads of extra stuff, since i got my new gfx's card i intend to play it when iv more time :)

Advertisement