Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ucc Commerce International

• 30-01-2015 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am first year student of commerce and German in ucc, when filling out my cao I originally planned on commerce French but didn't get the points, I'm starting German from scratch and still not too sure about it, I'm wondering can transfer into straight commerce in 2nd year? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Anonymou

Yes it is possible, not sure how often it happens but I've known people to switch before, your best bet is to talk to the course director or the admissions office, they'll tell you everything you need to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Whitefield021

Anonymou wrote: »
    Yes it is possible, not sure how often it happens but I've known people to switch before, your best bet is to talk to the course director or the admissions office, they'll tell you everything you need to know.

thanks a lot! Still not sure about switching but it would be nice to have the option just in case!

Advertisement