Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Facebooks Airline Manager

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Stinicker wrote: »
    $15 fuel now!

Crap!

Oh well, $50 tomorrow night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 GoAround

How can you predict when fuel is going to be at rock bottom prices...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

GoAround wrote: »
    How can you predict when fuel is going to be at rock bottom prices...

Download this guide
    http://www.mediafire.com/?m7a5c226j7rr5dl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

forgot about this for the summer as it just gets to repetitive. Selling of the couple of hundred 380s to make things interesting.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Anyone notice that you can cut staff salaries to next than nothing- and then keep employing new staff one by one, for a 3% moral boost per new staff member? You end up with thousands of employees- but pay them next to nothing :D Actually that sounds a bit like a dictatorship!

Aerlingus- 3 years later- share price heading towards $2000, over 45 million somewhat satisfied customers, and about 640 aircraft flying in all sorts of bizarre routes.

• Advertisement

smccarrick wrote: »
    Anyone notice that you can cut staff salaries to next than nothing- and then keep employing new staff one by one, for a 3% moral boost per new staff member? You end up with thousands of employees- but pay them next to nothing :D Actually that sounds a bit like a dictatorship!

Aerlingus- 3 years later- share price heading towards $2000, over 45 million somewhat satisfied customers, and about 640 aircraft flying in all sorts of bizarre routes.

Jeez, I've only been playing only ten months and my share price is at $7,200 with $150billion in the bank. I also have an all A380-900 fleet and 200 A380 cargo freighters also. I'm currently converting all passenger aircraft to business only config as it yields far more cash. The only snag is you have to find new routes for the aircraft and select business demand to get the boost in cash. Have currently almost 200 A380-900's converted to an all business layout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

any of u guys fancy investing in nwemi air i just started but im enjoying it and will be on it for the next few weeks non stop i recon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Extinction

Ok I will invest in you..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭b318isp

I'll invest too, just sold off slow moving stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AIRAIRAIR

Anyone Interested to Invest in Keral Air - Just Starting to Play..
    Will Play Daily.

• Advertisement

AIRAIRAIR wrote: »
    Will Play Daily.

I'll bite - 50,000 shares bought.

Purcell Airlines - Thanks.

Thanks Guys !!! Stock Champion - More than 800,000 stocks sold.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Will Play Daily.

199,998 bought by Aerlingus :)

$15 fuel now between 10am and 11am (Irish time).

smccarrick wrote: »
    199,998 bought by Aerlingus :)

Thank You !

Stinicker wrote: »

Oops.. Missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

Just started this purely because of this thread. Plans of doing anything constructive between here and Xmas just went out the window

Wingapore Airlines... all investors welcome.

Just started this purely because of this thread. Plans of doing anything constructive between here and Xmas just went out the window

Wingapore Airlines... all investors welcome.

Just bought 33,000.

$50 fuel coming up at 23:00 Irish time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭2011abc

Just coming up to my 600th A800 now and frankly wondering what the heck to do with this game .Its taken over my life for 2-3 months now.Im sure such discussion is frowned upon on official 'boards' but can an airline be sold/loaned etc to someone else .Would be soul destroying to terminate it or just let it fade away to nothing...But not sure if the idea of going through the same all over again to get 600 A800(900)s mightnt be WORSE!!!Designated seating sounds like an even bigger hassle than setting up routes !

Get your cargo ops up and running and cancel A380 routes, convert them to all business and then set-up new routes. Converting the seating layout to all business on existing routes will lose you money as these routes are aimed at the 865 pax all economy market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭2011abc

Have decided to finsih Airline Manager activity ASAP but no way do I want 3 or 4 months of effort to be wasted .Ive got around 600 A800s with staff morale at 100% .If anybody wants to take this airline off my hands either to buy for a very small transfer fee or failing that adopt or foster please send me a private message .Thanks .I have set up a gmail account and wiped my Facebook account of all other data so it would be 100% yours.

$15 fuel coming up in 10 minutes... load up.

EARN 50,000,000 IN 24 HOURS. !!!
    FIRE SALE ON RINCED AIR STOCKS FOR NEXT 12 HOURS !!!

MAJOR RESTRUCTURING UNDERWAY – BUYING 100+ AC IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS. WHICH MEANS STOCK OUR WILL GO UP BY MORE THAN $250 IN 24 HOURS. INVEST IN 200,000 SHARES AND EARN A PROFIT OF 50,000,000 IN 24 HOURS.rincedair.jpg

$10 fuel now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭pointer28

Anyone fancy doing me a favour any buying some of my stock?

Rusty Bucket Airlines, and I'll happily return the favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Just stated because of this thread. Fumble Air, currently flying out of Farrenfour to Newquay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

EARN 50,000,000 IN 24 HOURS. !!!
    FIRE SALE ON RINCED AIR STOCKS FOR NEXT 12 HOURS !!!

MAJOR RESTRUCTURING UNDERWAY – BUYING 100+ AC IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS. WHICH MEANS STOCK OUR WILL GO UP BY MORE THAN $250 IN 24 HOURS. INVEST IN 200,000 SHARES AND EARN A PROFIT OF 50,000,000 IN 24 HOURS.rincedair.jpg

Insider Trading??

Also Rinced air? GENIUS :D

• Advertisement

Advertisement