Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Due December 2015

• 27-03-2015 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

Just found out today - 4 weeks pregnant and due 1st December! This will be my second baby, first little girl has just turned 8 months. Only on third cycle trying, so we're delighted!

Anyone else, or am I a big loner? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭silverbella

I did my test yesterday 😊 I'm a bit irregular but going from LMP I'll be due the 2nd, this is my second, my little man is 19 months so I'm not so secretly hoping for a girl this time around...I want the millionaires family!haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I did my test yesterday 😊 I'm a bit irregular but going from LMP I'll be due the 2nd, this is my second, my little man is 19 months so I'm not so secretly hoping for a girl this time around...I want the millionaires family!haha

We'd both be delighted with a boy ourselves, just to know that we have one of each, but at the same time I'd love a likkle sister for her with their being such a small gap!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭silverbella

I know, I've never really thought of having 2 boys, I hate being outnumbered in the house!ha
    Although my boy is really easy going and was a very easy baby so if this little one was to follow that I wouldn't mind in the slightest!

I know, I've never really thought of having 2 boys, I hate being outnumbered in the house!ha
    Although my boy is really easy going and was a very easy baby so if this little one was to follow that I wouldn't mind in the slightest!

Any symptoms yet? All I've had is terrible stomach cramps (and gas :o ) and a very sore/tender back.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭jules86

Just done my test today, thinking my due date will be 4th dec! Haven't told anyone yet waiting for husband to come home from work!!?
    Re symptoms I have cramps and sore boobs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

we've been trying for months now for our second child so we are so so excited, only my husband and i know so far,we want to try and keep it under-wraps for as long as possible which is why i can't post here under my username :) estimated due date December 3rd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭anamaria

Positive test yesterday, sitting in the doctors waiting room now :-) think I'll be around the 5 December! First timer

Still no symptoms at all apart from mild cramps every now and again! I'm quite tired as well but that comes with the territory of looking after an 8 month old!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

December 2014 mother here! Time sure does fly :) Some of you are probably worried about having a Christmas baby but it was so nice being home with a new baby under a sparkling Christmas tree! Ah, getting nostalgic already :p Hope you all enjoy happy and healthy pregnancies x

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lul_321

Hi All,

My partner and I are expecting our first. I am about 5 and a bit weeks pregnant so far. I did three pregnancy tests to confirm:) I have also been to the doctors who has pretty much said if I have missed my period and got a positive pregnancy test then im pregnant.

I'm having very little in the way of symptoms. IM just wondering is this normal?? Im starting to get a bit anxious and just wondering should I be feeling different by now?

• Advertisement

lul_321 wrote: »
    Hi All,

My partner and I are expecting our first. I am about 5 and a bit weeks pregnant so far. I did three pregnancy tests to confirm:) I have also been to the doctors who has pretty much said if I have missed my period and got a positive pregnancy test then im pregnant.

I'm having very little in the way of symptoms. IM just wondering is this normal?? Im starting to get a bit anxious and just wondering should I be feeling different by now?

I'm 5 weeks today with no symptoms at all, and didn't start having symptoms with my first until 8 weeks! The pregnancy hormone in your body gradually gets higher. Some people have a low tolerance for it, meaning they start to display symptoms and feel sick much sooner than those of us with a high tolerance. The only thing I've noticed is I'm running to the toilet maybe twice more in the day and I'm ready for bed a bit earlier. But nothing catastrophic like weeing every 10 minutes and dozing off in my cereal bowl!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lul_321

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    I'm 5 weeks today with no symptoms at all, and didn't start having symptoms with my first until 8 weeks! The pregnancy hormone in your body gradually gets higher. Some people have a low tolerance for it, meaning they start to display symptoms and feel sick much sooner than those of us with a high tolerance. The only thing I've noticed is I'm running to the toilet maybe twice more in the day and I'm ready for bed a bit earlier. But nothing catastrophic like weeing every 10 minutes and dozing off in my cereal bowl!

Thanks a million for the reply. I think I am over thinking it:)

lul_321 wrote: »
    Thanks a million for the reply. I think I am over thinking it:)

Not at all, I was exactly like you with my little girl, and that was only 2 years ago! To be honest, you probably won't notice anything really obvious for a few weeks, the second time you'll recognise more of them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

@lul321 don't be worrying I am 21 weeks no and never really had any symptoms. Found out I was pregnant at 8 weeks and couldn't believe it as no sickness or anything (periods had been irregular anyway)
    Only thing I noticed like shasha,a bit later on was peeing more and being tired .suppose I'm one of the lucky ones not to get morning sickness or sore boobs

Hows everyone feeling? Still no symptoms for me aside from tiredness! Scan is in 4 weeks and I am so excited to make it real!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭ash2008

Im due in December too. This is my first and I haven't any symptoms apart from some mild cramps. My Dr is sending me for an early scan this week, due to the cramps, so hope everything will be ok - Im so so nervous. And with the nerves, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to not pee myself with a full bladder :p

One thing I have noticed is that my stomach is so bloated. Is anyone else experiencing that-I look a lot further along than I am. Kinda worries me about how big I might get :(

ash2008 wrote: »
    Im due in December too. This is my first and I haven't any symptoms apart from some mild cramps. My Dr is sending me for an early scan this week, due to the cramps, so hope everything will be ok - Im so so nervous. And with the nerves, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to not pee myself with a full bladder :p

One thing I have noticed is that my stomach is so bloated. Is anyone else experiencing that-I look a lot further along than I am. Kinda worries me about how big I might get :(

The bloating passes :o I remember it with my first, and I'm at that stage now! It is rather uncomfortable, and since I still have some extra weight on from my last pregnancy, when I bloat I can look full-term! :D
    I wouldn't worry though, it's no indication of how big you will get - that's your body, your diet and your baby :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

Mrs is due in December, first one, bit nerve wracking! Does Holles st have a car park? :)

Mrs is due in December, first one, bit nerve wracking! Does Holles st have a car park? :)

I still remember how nervous I was about everything last time around! I had a serious meltdown in the waiting room before my first scan because I had nightmares the night before that she wouldn't have a face! :o
    Bit more chilled this time around!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 YogiBear2015

It's looking like I'm in too!!! Around mid December I'd be thinking. Happy and healthy pregnancies to all x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Got a positive result today and pregnancy calculator giving me a due date of Dec 26th! Only symptoms so far bigger, sore boobs. Not sure when to make a doctor's appointment, should I wait a while to do it straight away? Don't know what to do with myself now! Congrats to all by the way!

annoyedgal wrote: »
    Got a positive result today and pregnancy calculator giving me a due date of Dec 26th! Only symptoms so far bigger, sore boobs. Not sure when to make a doctor's appointment, should I wait a while to do it straight away? Don't know what to do with myself now! Congrats to all by the way!

I made an appointment with my GP straight away with my first, just to have the pregnancy confirmed. This time I just rang my hospital direct to book myself in :D

Symptoms are FLYING out now! Almost 8 weeks, severe exhaustion, absolutely everything must have cheese on it, I've totally gone off chocolate and the smell of bleach and chlorine makes me gag. No sickness but a lot of nausea and I've started getting bad heartburn and bloat!

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Thanks, ill make an appointment this week then, want to get a due date. ..even if it's just an estimate!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭monday monday

hi all
    i'll join the group :). due start of December I think.
    is anyone going to holles street and trying to book in? I keep getting the answering machine,leaving a message and no one rings back.

How is everybody doing since?

How is everybody doing since?

9 weeks on Tuesday. Lot of nausea that can only be fixed by savoury snacks like crisps and cheese. Very, very, very short emotional fuse and find myself bursting into tears at the silliest of things and sometimes for no reason at all!!

I'm about six weeks so early days yet; Feeling tired but thats about it so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭WoollyWoman

Hi Ladies, looking forward to a December baby here too. ShaSha you may remember me from your July thread last year ;-) Hope you're doing well! I'm about 7 weeks gone and I look like I have a bump already!

Hi Ladies, looking forward to a December baby here too. ShaSha you may remember me from your July thread last year ;-) Hope you're doing well! I'm about 7 weeks gone and I look like I have a bump already!

Glad to see I'm not the only "crazy" one :p
    Can't believe I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow - 14 days until the scan and I am getting soooo nervous! I forgot about this part of pregnancy where you can't feel the baby and sometimes I wonder if there really is one in there at all! :o
    I've a good bit of weight still on from Abigail, so if I so much as swallow a cup of tea, I look really pregnant. Have to wear really, really loose tops when going out to the shops now because one or two people have asked me and it's hard to lie!

• Advertisement

Running out of space in there. Think I must have skipped three months :o

dd008b52-0a00-4c7c-8d5c-1b29068aed45.jpg

For the record, although I do have weight on, it's only a pouch at the bottom, I didn't have a beer belly like this 9 weeks ago! And apologies for my mother's filthy bathroom mirror!

Advertisement