Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special present for girl who gave birth a few months after her boyfriend passed away

• 23-03-2015 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I really hope you can help. My cousin in his 20s died very suddenly and unexpectedly. Just after the funeral, his girlfriend discovered she was pregnant. The baby has just been born and I'd love to get something special for his girlfriend. I was thinking of a silver necklace with a fingerprint of the baby and a photo of her & my cousin together, but I wouldn't know where to get something like that. I haven't settled on that idea, so any thoughts or advice is welcome.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

jjjenny wrote: »
    Hi all,

I really hope you can help. My cousin in his 20s died very suddenly and unexpectedly. Just after the funeral, his girlfriend discovered she was pregnant. The baby has just been born and I'd love to get something special for his girlfriend. I was thinking of a silver necklace with a fingerprint of the baby and a photo of her & my cousin together, but I wouldn't know where to get something like that. I haven't settled on that idea, so any thoughts or advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Try precious prints. http://www.preciousprints.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

jjjenny wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks!

What a beautiful idea.

Advertisement