Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Due September 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Leogirl

Kaylami wrote: »
    They advise not too use until 14 weeks as if you can't find the hb some people (me included) freak out!

But if you have had a scan give it a go.

Tried it twice-,took ages at first but found it & just had a go now, eventually found it. It's so nice to hear it- I'll be at this every day :) I know now where to look.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Kaylami

Delighted for you leogirl.

My oh won't buy me one. This is baby no 4 so saving for a family car!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Delighted for you leogirl.

My oh won't buy me one. This is baby no 4 so saving for a family car!

I have one I'll send you if you like :) it's an angelsounds, I don't have the headphones anymore though but you can use any! It will take me a week or two to get it, but then it's all yours

PandaPoo wrote: »
    I have one I'll send you if you like :) it's an angelsounds, I don't have the headphones anymore though but you can use any! It will take me a week or two to get it, but then it's all yours

Oh wow PandaPoo that would be amazing ☺

PandaPoo wrote: »

I got mine 2nd hand on adverts.ie- it's worth a look. I'll be getting a few things there I think! We're saving for a car & towards the mortgage when I'm on maternity too. Babies are expensive!! :-)

• Advertisement

I thought the morning sickness was easing but no back with a vengeance today!

I thought the morning sickness was easing but no back with a vengeance today!

Sorry to hear that!! Are you past the 12 weeks?

Anyone else getting a bit of a bump? Well not a bump, just a change- but harder and a slight swell?

I'm 14 weeks on Friday!
    I have a bump already I attached a pic! But to be expected with such a short gap between babies!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Such a cute bump, Kaylami!

I don't have a definite bump yet but my lower tummy definitely feels hard and I'm noticing a little swell going on. I think it looks cute! :)

Thanks Novella. Evie is only 7 months so nothing was back where it should be to begin with so I popped earlier.

Feeling the first few flutters! Baby seems to like dance music full blast!

• Advertisement

I love the name Evie! I'd have it on my list of girls name but a friend of mine had a little girl a few months ago and named her Evie. It's just lovely. :)

I can't wait until I start to feel movement. It's such an exciting time for us now!

Think I am similar to you novella- it just feels different & my partner & I can see a little swelling. Just realised today my boobs are bigger again :( I thought one size up was more than enough in 13 weeks!!! My clothes don't fit well cause they're too big, not the bump! Or whatever it's called at this stage :)

7 months & one one the way!!! That should be fun! If this goes well we might be going down the same road, get it all out of the way quickly then get back on ms meds. Can't wait to have a bump like that!

My boobs have gotten really big too but I haven't went for a fitting yet. I only bought myself loads of new bras in November after getting measured and they were perfect, now they're all too small. :( I must go pick up some new ones this weekend!

She's officially genevieve but evie for short.

Leogirl ill have 4 kids 3 under 3 when this one arrives!

She's officially genevieve but evie for short.

Leogirl ill have 4 kids 3 under 3 when this one arrives!

:eek:
    :D

Novella wrote: »
    My boobs have gotten really big too but I haven't went for a fitting yet. I only bought myself loads of new bras in November after getting measured and they were perfect, now they're all too small. :( I must go pick up some new ones this weekend!

I went for a fitting about 3 weeks ago cause I was just guessing sizes & the 2 bras I got were perfect, they're still good. It's just my clothes that aren't fitting- the bras have more stretch. Bought a lovely dress 2 weeks ago for this weekend, tried it on today & my boobs are spilling out. I hate this in between time. I'm not at maternity or even bigger size clothes time yet, just some things are snug in places. In 2/3 weeks i'll probably be moaning about wanting to be this size again.

Sorry, it's my first time & I'm finding the rapid changes to my body a bit weird. I don't feel like me anymore. Every few days something new happens! Guess I should just relax & enjoy it- it's all over in a few months really.

It's such an exciting time leogirl ☺ enjoy it!

I don't notice a difference in my boobs when pregnant when the milk comes in though! Holy cow!

It's such an exciting time leogirl ☺ enjoy it!

I don't notice a difference in my boobs when pregnant when the milk comes in though! Holy cow!

I am enjoying it & really excited. It's just all so quick it's weird. Dosed with a cold too so probably just having a poor me day! :)

So it turns out I don't have a cold,it's rhinitis. Sneezing every 2/3minutes & my nose is just streaming but I'm totally bunged up too. This is like really bad hay fever!! Anyone get this before & any tips to ease it? So far all I can use is a saline wash (rotten) but its not really helping :-(

Have hardly slept for 3 days- really hoping this isn't going to last much longer.

Leogirl wrote: »
    So it turns out I don't have a cold,it's rhinitis. Sneezing every 2/3minutes & my nose is just streaming but I'm totally bunged up too. This is like really bad hay fever!! Anyone get this before & any tips to ease it? So far all I can use is a saline wash (rotten) but its not really helping :-(

Have hardly slept for 3 days- really hoping this isn't going to last much longer.

I never had that but had sinus infections. Apparently it's quite common in pregnancy.

I found a bowl of steaming hot water and some baby vicks in it. Put a towel over your head and breathe in the vapours. Was the only thing that gave me relief.

• Advertisement

I never had that but had sinus infections. Apparently it's quite common in pregnancy.

I found a bowl of steaming hot water and some baby vicks in it. Put a towel over your head and breathe in the vapours. Was the only thing that gave me relief.

It's not as bad mow but I will try that, yesterday was awful. I'll get the baby Vicks to have on standby :-)

Hope you feel better soon leogirl ☺

I have decided my house needs to be cleaned today including the skirting boards.

Nesting instinct kicking I'm early this time ill be exhausted!

Does anyone have any strange cravings yet?

I can't get enough ice pops and ice cubes. Been the same when pregnant with the girls.

I can't get enough ice pops and ice cubes. Been the same when pregnant with the girls.

I really love lemonade! There's a restaurant near my house that makes their own homemade lemonade and I just want to go there everyday.

At the start of my pregnancy I was eating lemons and limes whole. Then at around 10-12 weeks I went mad for spaghetti bolognese. Now I'm completely gone off that and all I want to eat is toast, either with beans on it or a toasted cheese sandwich. Always with lemonade. :pac:

I'm also so obsessed with Lucozade that I order it and have it shipped here (I live in the US) from the UK. I try not to drink too much because I know it's full of sugar but I love it.

I went off fizzy drinks entirely Novella!

All is want is water drinking about 4 litres a day! I have a constant thirst.

Hope you feel better soon leogirl ☺

I have decided my house needs to be cleaned today including the skirting boards.

Nesting instinct kicking I'm early this time ill be exhausted!

Feeling much better thanks. I was away for the weekend so feeling refreshed & normal again! Still a bit congested but its so much better.

God I'm hoping nesting doesnt kick in for a while yet!! I'm already shattered if I do a normal "big" clean - never mind doing the whole OTT clean up :-)

14 weeks now & feeling great. Apart from the odd bad day, I'm really loving being pregnant. It feels real now that I can see a little bit of a bump - well a little swelling thats not just bloating!! Defo time for some looser clothes though. I cant wait to get home every day & get into comfy clothes :-) My skinny jeans are not so comfortable these days!!

Hope everyone else is feeling good now too.

No cravings yet I think though I am starting to like cheese & onion crisps which I never ate before - is that a craving. Have eaten maybe 3/4 packets in a few days. Wish I was craving fruit & veg!! :)

I'm so glad your feeling better leogirl!

I know I'm nesting properly when I get the paint out 😧

Every pregnancy I've painted the house it's like a compulsion!

• Advertisement

I must be thinking similar - have 5lts in the kitchen ready for him to start painting & going to buy the nursery paint this week. Wont be doing it myself mind you!! Thats his job while I look after making this little one :D

Advertisement