Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Venue in Galway

• 28-06-2015 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi There,

I'm after a venue that can fit 100/150 people.

And that's literally all it needs to be.

I want to decorate myself - something hotels won't let you do.

I've found a place that's the right kind of thing is ideal but not in Galway and doesn't have near by accommodation. The full day rental is €100. (Tulla court house)

Anybody know of any dance halls, town halls, court houses or nice pubs that would let us set up and bring in food and bar?

Please let me know

:-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Milly33 wrote: »
    Have you tried any of the places in ballyvaughan I know tis a bit out but the pubs there might allow ye to do what ye like or the castle bishops quarter is it

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bonnie_

The rowing club in woodquay would be worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elliemurphy

Thanks for the advice guys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Foxychick

The NUIG bar have weddings sometimes also. Worth checking out.

Advertisement