Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MSc in Occupational Therapy in the UK

• 10-01-2012 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello! I am in my final semester in psychology in UL and I would love to do a masters in OT anywhere in the UK (the reason for this is there are many masters that are funded by the NHS). I would lvoe any tips on the application process and the interview. I am a volunteer for an organization for people with intellectual disabilities and I am signed up for a first aid course. I am also in the process of gettin in touch with some Occupational Therapists one which I would hope to shadow. Is there anything else I should be doing any tips??? ANy information would be greatly appreciated thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ciara88

Hi
    Seems your pretty sorted in terms of work exp. I would just say to shadow a couple of OT's if possible (I know its very hard). I'm also applying to the UK for the masters for Sep 2012. I applied to UL aswell, but like you I think I'd rather head to the UK. Where you thinking of applying in the UK? I was looking at Cumbria (already applied, still to hear back), Bangor and Queen Margaret in Edinburgh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭louloubella

I am fairly sure that the NHS no longer pays for anything. Check with the individual Universities, last year was the last year x

Advertisement