Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NERD lost it?

• 24-06-2008 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

let me know what u think of pharrell's new track, i hated it at first but it grows, its weird

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Can't view youtube videos in work, but I'm assuming it's Everyone Nose.

I was worried NERD had lost it when I heard it. It's a pretty annoying song.
    However I got the album, and thankfully it's actually great. Easily as good as Fly or Die, and possibly In Search of.
    Some great songs on there. I particularly like "Yeah You", and "You Know What".

Incidentally, I saw them live in London a week ago, and Everyone Nose, is actually surprisingly good live. Really got the crowd going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

yeah its everyone nose, i probably should have stated that for people who cant view youtube! yeah it really was enoying the first time i heard it but i saw it live on some show the other night and the crowed loved it! its unusual! was wondering was it just me who didnt like it or what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

NERD would be/have been class if they didnt have Pharell (attempting to-) rap as the frontman. The production, nice enough, all in all though catchy-poppy melodies and meaningless lyrics. The last album sounded like the same song remixed 12/13/whatever many times...

Advertisement