Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies in Madrid???

• 21-04-2015 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi,

Are there many boardsies here in Madrid?

Was thinking of maybe organising a Beers night/evening/afternoon if there was any type of interest?

I've been in Madrid in September, and love it!....Haven't met any Irish though....so thought it might be nice to meet some :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Not in Madrid, but spent St Patricks weekend with the Irish community there, a lot of them congregate around http://madridharps.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭iusedtoknow

Hi,

Are there many boardsies here in Madrid?

Was thinking of maybe organising a Beers night/evening/afternoon if there was any type of interest?

I've been in Madrid in September, and love it!....Haven't met any Irish though....so thought it might be nice to meet some :-)

The irish community in Madrid is surprisingly small, so the chance of boardsies being there are slimmer!

I lived there for a few years - in the Calle Ibiza area. I think I met about 3 Irish the entire time I was out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,803 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Enjoyed my trips to Madrid for football, always ended up staying around Sol, and drinking til the sun came up!

O'Connell Street was the main one, think I heard recently that its no longer open.

Love Madrid.

Advertisement