Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cannes/Nice/Antibes

• 08-03-2015 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭

Morning all,

I will most likely be moving to the south of France in September. I am looking for advice as to places to apartment hunt in the Cannes Nice, Antibes area.

My pal lives in Cannes so it would be nice to live near there however, as is always the case, price will be an issue. Is there any nice suburb locations you can recommend in Canne/Nice/Antibes?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Lorne Malvo

Hello;

Did you relocate to France after all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Jude13

No, its been put off a year or two due to the new firm.

I am moving to Dubai.

Advertisement