Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Oh my God, cracked up at Petes one liner of GOLD at the end! Said it b4 and ill say it again: I love Pete!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Pete's line was as epic as the 'fat tart' line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Looks like Lucy's lies are starting to unravel. Thank God!!!
    Will
    Kelly's reappearance
    also mean a
    return for Emily
    ?

• jesus whats whats with finn hes so lazy now

meave is a breath of fresh air i like her

we gotta get that bitch classic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,188 ✭✭✭jos28

Damien is looking well, he has shed a few pounds, looks good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

leahyl wrote: »
    "we have to get rid of that bitch" - LOL classic!

The best closing line to any Soap I've ever seen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

A Disgrace wrote: »
    The best closing line to any Soap I've ever seen!

+100!! :D:D:D
    Missed it earlier - just watched it on the player, watched that couple of seconds about 10 times! Go Pete! :D Love it! CANNOT wait for her to be shown like what she really is!

I'm actually loving Fair City above all the other soaps right now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Lisha wrote: »
    From what I remember about Sarah's sad demise, Barry and she were argueing, she turned away, he grabbed and lunged at her, he banged against door and door slapped her in the nose, her nose burst, she panicked and went to roar, he panicked and pushed her and she fell back and hit her head off corner of table...................something like that anyway, am open to corrections as usual

more or less...
    from what I recall, she bent down to pick up her suitcase as he moved towards her, banged into the door and the door handle broke her nose/started her bleeding, he went to put a tissue on it, she moved back and fell hitting her head on the table..

anyway.. when Niamh Rachael & Cass were looking at photos of younger Paul, they mentioned Barry.. maybe we will get an update/trial storyline soon :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

nice_very wrote: »
    more or less...
    from what I recall, she bent down to pick up her suitcase as he moved towards her, banged into the door and the door handle broke her nose/started her bleeding, he went to put a tissue on it, she moved back and fell hitting her head on the table..

anyway.. when Niamh Rachael & Cass were looking at photos of younger Paul, they mentioned Barry.. maybe we will get an update/trial storyline soon :eek:

Barry exited Carrigstown oround this time last year so I think this is why they mentioned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

will.i.am wrote: »
    Barry exited Carrigstown oround this time last year so I think this is why they mentioned it.

je-ay-sus has it been a year :o never know with FC though, they might do the trial as the christmas run-in, with time already served, Barry makes a return to McCoys on christmas 24th/25th

you read it here first (FC writers take note... and I expect a writers fee)

though this will mean around 4 or 5 weeks until loopy leaves, good call always_number_1, that might be the catalyst (yay she coming back, not E)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Lucy mentioned Harry Molloy - vital clue maybe?

I think the best ever re-appearance of a character was Bev in Brookside - getting out of the car, high heels and showing leg - wonder will Renee's be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Lucy is the daughter of Harry molloy's ex.

Doe stole Harry from her back in the day.

She swore to her mother, on her death bed, that she'd Get revenge on Delores.

Sorry just watched the last episode of Revenge on rte2 so that is what I'm running with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zumo_b

Dub XV wrote: »

Sorry just watched the last episode of Revenge on rte2 so that is what I'm running with :)

Has to be somethin like that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

After Petes Epic one liner last night, Fair city are taking the night off:(

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Dub XV wrote: »

Not bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 silvertree50

Hi guys, newbie here.
    Lucy is going to get even more annoying next week and it will wreck your head before she is finished with fc. Sick of Lucy. Got it off my chest now.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

The thing is with the Lucy storyline is, although its grinding everyone's gears, it has us all watching regularly to see what's happening.

Hook.

Line.

And the other the bit of the rod :D

It's doing it's job I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

nice_very wrote: »

Before the recession, people in Fair City got killed in explosions or multiple car crashes. After the recession, they got killed with household furniture (a table, a mirror). What will happen if the cutbacks continue? Look out for Lucy murdering Pete with a paper-cut or a really severe wedgie.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

I have got soooooooooooo sick of this lucy storyline, i decided to record it for the past week and just watched 4 episodes back to back there....so i feel like the lucy storyline moved somewhat watching it like this

why RTE are you dragging this out...IT'S PAINFUL, no longer enjoying it! :mad:

GET LUCY OUT!

Lucy has an old ladies face on a young persons body.

i've never hated a character in soapland this much EVER...smug b!tch

GET LUCY OUT:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

I can feel a for-Lucy movement growing here.

NO CHANCE....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GET LUCY OUT

• is fair city no on tonight ?

Lucy is cute.

would you STOP already...she's evil

GET LUCY OUT:mad::mad::mad:

meave seems like a new nice character trinagle for sean and dermot so

also people did like the lucy storyline but its been going on for how long 2 years ?

yeah, like maeve too...enjoyed her giving finn a piece of her mind!

yep! i was really liking the lucy storyline up to when she got rid of Emily...was that april or may....just had enough now

GET LUCY OUT

deelite wrote: »
    loved Neil and Zumo scenes last night, I'd forgot all about Zumo's dealings with Loopy Lucy...

me too! love neil now

GET LUCY OUT:mad::mad:

just read the spoilers for the ahead...thanks for posting....finally are we starting to get somewhere with lucy

GET LUCY OUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Jocelynel wrote: »
    just read the spoilers for the ahead...thanks for posting....finally are we starting to get somewhere with lucy

GET LUCY OUT

This isn't Big Brother. We're not voting to evict here or anything... :D

On the Lucy is Harry's lovechild theory...would that not mean she's riding her half-brother though?

IsMiseLisa wrote: »

On the Lucy is Harry's lovechild theory...would that not mean she's riding her half-brother though?

LOL...but i'm soooooooooooo angry:mad::mad::mad:

GET LUCY OUT

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

IsMiseLisa wrote: »

Would be just the kind of thing that Lucy one would be into, make her feel more apart of the family ya know;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 zumo_b

On the Lucy is Harry's lovechild theory...would that not mean she's riding her half-brother though?[/Quote]

When is she riding him?! She's constantly with Delores and living in Delores's house an didn't he say before she was a bit of a frigid

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement