Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

What's this game like for everyone else constantly crashing for me!! Very annoying.
    I'm blaming that for the reason I'm so far behind!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I don't think the game has ever crashed for me, not once! Using Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 (2012) and bluestacks emulator on PC.

What's with all these rat b'stards running around my town? :pac:
    Shooting them requires actual skill, trying to judge where they'll be and stuff!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's frustrating how fast they move relative to the speed of the spread of the bomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Angron wrote: »
    It's frustrating how fast they move relative to the speed of the spread of the bomb.

very....i have a zero hit and a 2 hit..when I aimed there was 4-7 in my sights...

Most I've hit was 5 and that's when I was only aiming for 2 :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I think 5 or 6 is my highest, more by luck than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

What's needed to unlock Stan Lee:
    15 Movie Cameras (Extra Rare) get from: Minion Stewies OR Make Mort Hold a Fundraiser OR Make Patrick Stewart Football Tricks OR Get From Outhouse of Loneliness OR Get from Quahog Film Museum

15 Notebooks (Rare) get from: Make Lois Write Passive Aggressive Email OR Get from Stan Lee’s Trailer

10 Classic Books (Extra Rare) get from: “Q” Hotel OR Bomb Minion Stewie OR Quagmire Watch My Little Furry OR Old Timey Book Store (Premium)

15,000 Blam!

What's needed to unlock Stan Lee:
    15 Movie Cameras (Extra Rare) get from: Minion Stewies OR Make Mort Hold a Fundraiser OR Make Patrick Stewart Football Tricks OR Get From Outhouse of Loneliness OR Get from Quahog Film Museum

15 Notebooks (Rare) get from: Make Lois Write Passive Aggressive Email OR Get from Stan Lee’s Trailer

10 Classic Books (Extra Rare) get from: “Q” Hotel OR Bomb Minion Stewie OR Quagmire Watch My Little Furry OR Old Timey Book Store (Premium)

15,000 Blam!

15,000.....should have a dislike button!

15,000.....should have a dislike button!

Yeah I'm seriously disliking how each new character is costing so much blam! , I never have enough to buy any buildings as I save it for the characters but 15,000 will take at least a week to earn and I still have to get the LARP forest for Felicia Day which costs 5,000. Seeing as you need 3000 blams for Chris' costumes, I'm guessing 6,000 will be needed for Quagmires. I think Stan Lee is the last celebrity and there is still 24 days left. I'm going to stockpile the pesticides until I have enough to get a full streak as you get 5200 blams from it. I found this strategy on reddit
    Yout get a better Blam payout by restarting the streak after you get the 25X multiplier once:
    1 Pesticide = 1X Multplier = 100 Blam
    3 Pesticide = 3X Multplier = 300 Blam
    7 Pesticide = 8X Multplier = 800 Blam
    12 Pesticide = 15X Multplier = 1500 Blam
    18 Pesticide = 25X Multplier = 2500 Blam
    Total Pesticides: 41. Total Blam: 5200.
    If you continue the streak with 29 Pesticides, you only get another 2500 Blam. So in total you'd get 7700 Blam for 70 pesticides.
    If you let the timer reset and work your way back up to the 15X multiplier, you'd get 7900 Blam for only 64 Pesticides.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Complaining works apparently. A quest line with the mutant Stewie's involves clams as the payout. Not sure how high it goes (and don't want to totally spoil it) but I'm currently on level 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Angron wrote: »
    Tap stewies close to each other and then quickly bomb them. They do a 3-4 second animation that stops them moving. Might make them a little easier to hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Tap stewies close to each other and then quickly bomb them. They do a 3-4 second animation that stops them moving. Might make them a little easier to hit.

Great tip

Just cleared loads of them!!

Have cleared 9 in 1 bomb but can't get the 12!

I got the ten with the above tip but I haven't been asked to try for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Same here. Got a statue at 10, but didn't ask to do anymore.

I got the ten with the above tip but I haven't been asked to try for more.

Same here. Got the 10 (11 actually) and got my statue and clams.

If anyone hasn't got Stewie yet, when you finally clear the wizard nerds the reward is clams. I've gotten close to 50 in the last few days!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,140 ✭✭✭corkie

46347-1.jpg

I think the above is the highest I got.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Brilliant, I'll give that a lash later on.

Got too the 10 shortly after posting yesterday

I got 14 in one go so was feeling confidant. Went again with about 10 in line and a few more on the way. Try to drop a bomb and the screen does one of its random jumps halfway across the map. Got zero :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

This event is dragging on too long

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I got 14 in one go so was feeling confidant. Went again with about 10 in line and a few more on the way. Try to drop a bomb and the screen does one of its random jumps halfway across the map. Got zero :mad:

I've gotten that, it's a hateful thing to happen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Any tips for clearing the minions? I've to clear 10 now.

Read back up a few pages

faceman wrote: »
    Any tips for clearing the minions? I've to clear 10 now.

Get rid of all roads except for one and create a funnel with hedges having only one exit. They will all spawn on the road and you are guaranteed to get 15 minions in one go
    ckdpcth.png

^^^
    Nice one! I got 15 of the buggers.
    But I think that's the most you can get at once, as there was still more running around the killzone :)

marcbrophy wrote: »
    ^^^
    Nice one! I got 15 of the buggers.
    But I think that's the most you can get at once, as there was still more running around the killzone :)

Yeah 15 is the most you can get

Finally unlocked George takei without spending any clams to speed it up. Found minions very handy to earn blams. Only have George and Nathan fillions quest lines to do and unlock quagmires costume. Have around 30000 blam so hoping they have some kind of mystery box that can be bought with blams near the end of the event .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,140 ✭✭✭corkie

Comic Con phase 6, Blam box and More.

There is new buildings to buy with blam. So make sure to get them before you use up your blam in the mystery box (2,500 blam a go).

Android users also remember to save blam for Joe's costume.

Don't make the mistake of buying reactors, you could win them in the mystery box. Wish I checked the site before I got tap happy.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I bought a bunch of mystery boxes but made sure to keep enough for costumes. So far I've gotten bombs, batteries, 10 clams, a case for the Captain Hammered costume, and a load of harpoons.

Advertisement