Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drummer in Galway

• 12-02-2009 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Im a drummer in Galway looking to join a band.

Im 18 and my genre is based around rock, pop rock and anything around that area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RICHIEBASSD

HEY IM IN A POP ROCK BAND THAT WERE LOOKIN FOR A DRUMMER ARE YOU INTERSTED WE PLAY ALOT OF POP ROCK STUFF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Hi,

I'm a vocalist/guitarist based in Limerick City. I have another guitarist and a bassist. We're interested in forming an epic doom or progressive metal band in Limerick, if you would be interested?

Cheers,
    Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RICHIEBASSD

hey dude im in a pop rock band and were lookin for a drummer are you intersted im 18 from galway city contact me on richiemcd@hotmail.com or bebo.com/__bijou__

Advertisement