Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Glamour Models.....?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Terry wrote: »
    Start marking any links to sites with boobies as NSFW, please.

As soon as i find some good ones i will

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

LOL. BLUE STEEL! ahahahha

Except for the quoted post, this thread has been an awful let down!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭gucci

shoutman wrote: »

that is rank....looks like something from the catherine tate show or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

DesF wrote: »
    :eek:

Er.

I know this girl.

FFS.

Is it ur ma?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

:eek:

I know this girl.

You thought you did. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Degsy wrote: »
    She's a scumbag and an attention whore of the worst sort.Its beyond me how she gets any publicity at all.

Scumbag? Thats pretty harsh, no? She doesn't go round selling crack cocaine to kiddies, or carrying out random acts of violence, does she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

boreds wrote: »
    Is it ur ma?
    :)

Please.

It's Yore Ma.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

• Registered Users Posts: 11,297 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

She's a scumbag and an attention whore of the worst sort.Its beyond me how she gets any publicity at all.

Thank you lord, i thought i was the only one who thought this. She really wrecks my head and i think she'd do absolutely anything for attention. And no, she's not that hot either.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Jaysus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

Aine Chambers, ain't she the one that Podge and Rodge are mad for?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Demonique wrote: »
    Aine Chambers, ain't she the one that Podge and Rodge are mad for?

Yes she is. Youtube of the show in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Xzanti , now thats a class looking lady !

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Sarge wrote: »
    Xzanti , now thats a class looking lady !

Are you trying to be smart?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Keth_tgi

Guys thanks for all the info (just checked out irishglamour.com - not bad.

The most I've ever done was shoot a Playmate of the year in barcelona.... was fun, and a laugh..... nice woman, but something really sexy about an irish woman doing the same.. I think. Though... it should be professional right??? yeahh....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

thats cause i think she's riding brendan o connor, and if that image doesnt put you off your food nothing will.

honestly he's the only hack writing about her (welll unless she does something spectacularly stupid like say you should have an abortion to keep your carrer on track. then all the post feminists will come out to say how compassionate and liberal she is :rolleyes: )

its been bugging the hell out of me about her lately as well. i dont blame her, its her job to get in the papers but WTF merits putting a bitch fight between her and claire byrne on page 10 in the news section of the sindo. and the previous week a two page ****ing spread.

100thousand plus people near end up off the road and theyre talking about that silly bint.

im starting to think she s got the negatives of tony o reilly riding sheep of something.

she's certainly no sharon (wouldnt mind seeing her in the buff :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

WTF merits putting a bitch fight between her and claire byrne on page 10 in the news section of the sindo.
    You answered your own question there: the Sindo is trash. It isn't even worth recycling because the paper it's printed on is irreparably contaminated with bullshit.

I too would love to see Sharon Ní Bheoláin enter the world of glamour modelling but Siún Nic Gearailt would be even better again.

Advertisement