Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

cheapgolfireland

• 13-01-2013 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

Has anyone bought items from http://www.cheapgolfireland.com/
    Are they legit?

The prices seem too good to be true, and there based in holland according to the URL.

I'm not a seller plugging this crowd just would like to hear if someone has bought from them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sodbuster77

Gin77 wrote: »
    Has anyone bought items from http://www.cheapgolfireland.com/
    Are they legit?

The prices seem too good to be true, and there based in holland according to the URL.

I'm not a seller plugging this crowd just would like to hear if someone has bought from them
    If it looks too good......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

I'll be honest - that looks dodgy as hell. Personally I would stay well clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Gin77

Yeah it does alright I'll stick to golfbidder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭IanPoulter

A website with Ireland in the name and quotes in sterling and doesn't list Ireland as one of the countries it does free shipping to ?

"Wholesale Golf Shop provides FREE Shipping to United Kingdom, United States, France, Australia, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand and etc. "

Titliest 712 AP2's for £200 ??? €835 in Halpenny Golf

Go figure

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Enough said on this so

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement