Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to thicken hair that was always thin/light?

• 27-06-2015 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Apologies for starting a new thread with a similar topic to so many others but I feel my situation might be a little different. I'm a 24 year old guy with blonde/fair-ish hair that has always been thin. I don't believe I'm balding as I can see no noticeable hair loss anywhere around my head. I just remember my hair being very thin ever time the barber has wet it to cut it.
    I'm always a little shocked by my thin hair when I have to look at myself in the mirror of a barber shop, but today made up my mind on wanting to get something done to help the situation, when the barber himself commented on how light my hair was.

Needless to say I wasn't overly impressed as I sat there with five or six other customers listening in to what he had to say.

But given that I'm not balding, I rarely use gels/waxes and I wash the hair ever other day with a good shampoo, what could I do to improve the condition of my light hair?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Fashion and Appearance forum is that way ---->

Advertisement