Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grange rath

• 09-12-2014 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just looking for some opinions on grange rath, am looking into buying a house there in near future. Is it quiet, safe, what are the people like , is there many foreign nationals living in it( and i dont mean that in a racist way) just im moving from balbriggan and there is a serious amount of them here almost taking over the place and are up to no good at the best of times, im sure most people know what im talking about. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

It's a nice estate. Houses were built to a very high standard. I've always liked to 4 and 5 bed houses there. I'm sure it has it's issues like any other estate. Pretty well kept. Although some of the residents think they don't have to indicate into or stop before they exit onto the main road when they're driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

You might want to check this thread out.......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057164977

That aside they are still nice houses on a Nice estate, with decent facilities right on your doorstep.

Advertisement