Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supreme Winner Pool Table - The Best?

• 03-12-2014 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Heard from a few different sources lately if i'm getting a pool table I should get a 7x4 supreme winner, the table they appear to use in quite a few competitions what do people think of them ? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭chancer007

yeah,
    supreme are an excellent table
    practice twice a week on one in the snooker club, tighter pockets than some of the cheaper tables, great cloth..good quality pool balls on the supreme but am sure you can buy a different set.overall, a quality table

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TheHappyChappy

chancer007 wrote: »
    yeah,
    supreme are an excellent table
    practice twice a week on one in the snooker club, tighter pockets than some of the cheaper tables, great cloth..good quality pool balls on the supreme but am sure you can buy a different set.overall, a quality table

cheers,
    that's what i'm hearing alright
    interesting about the balls
    thanks for the info

Advertisement