Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

In The Pit - Get to know your other Rock & Metal posters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Malice_ wrote: »
    Well it's not if I want, it's if you want. You're the one that'll have to answer the questions :). You're on the list now but I'd say you'll have plenty of time to prepare your answers.

Well...maybe I'm a bit shy, that's why I was asking that way :D

Anyway...I'm prepared for everything that may come ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Well...maybe I'm a bit shy, that's why I was asking that way :D

Anyway...I'm prepared for everything that may come ;)
    It's only a bit of fun. You can make up the answers if you want and of course you don't have to answer anything you don't want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Malice_ wrote: »
    It's only a bit of fun. You can make up the answers if you want and of course you don't have to answer anything you don't want to.
    What would life be without fun? :D

And as long as nobody asks me, what type of underwear I was wearing when I went to my first gig...or something like that...I'm grand ;)

Lars1916 wrote: »
    And as long as nobody asks me, what type of underwear I was wearing when I went to my first gig...or something like that...I'm grand ;)
    Yeah, I think that would definitely be considered an inappropriate question :).

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Yo, I'd be up for this list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I have a few posts here now, So i'd like to give it a go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Veles wrote: »
    I would like to participate :D
    I have a few posts here now, So i'd like to give it a go :)
    Yo, I'd be up for this list.
    I've added you all to the list in the first post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'll put my name down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

I'd like to give it a go!

1. Malice
    2. Max Power1
    3. Mushy
    4. scudzilla
    5a. Cherub Rock
    5b. Zombienosh
    6. ride-the-spiral
    7. Jako8
    8. nedtheshed
    9. Knifey Spoony
    10. Kess73
    11. waltersobchak
    12. ScienceNerd
    13. Useful.Idiot
    14. bad2dabone
    15. Nephilim Wolf
    16. Voltwad
    17. Nailz
    18. Denny M
    19. Black Magician
    20. Pyr0
    21. Under A Funeral Moon
    22. Motley Crue
    23. blastman
    24. Dr.Poca
    25. lord lucan
    26. einheisserschre
    27. dcr22B
    28. DazMarz
    29. baldshin
    30. 120_Minutes
    31. Denman
    32. Numina
    33. That_Guy
    34. DieselQueen
    35. JBnaglfar
    36. GrizzlyMan
    37. harvester of sorrow
    38. Lars1916
    39. Shreddingblood
    40. fewtinsoffroth
    41. Veles
    42. TheStickyBandit

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    I'll put my name down :D
    I'd like to give it a go!

Done and done!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Sign me up! :cool:

Skintwin wrote: »
    Sign me up! :cool:
    Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Elrollo

I'd like to participate myself :D

Elrollo wrote: »
    I'd like to participate myself :D
    Okay, you're on the list too.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Elrollo

Sweet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Add me too please. With the current backlog I should be up for interrogation around 2018! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

I'd like to go on the list, then people would HAVE TO pay attention to my poor humour and sarcasm.

Add me too please. With the current backlog I should be up for interrogation around 2018! :)
    viadah wrote: »
    I'd like to go on the list, then people would HAVE TO pay attention to my poor humour and sarcasm.

Done and done. I will do my best to keep things moving along a bit quicker.

Is there a set time for each episode to run to or is it just 'til the questions run out?

• Advertisement

Is there a set time for each episode to run to or is it just 'til the questions run out?
    Up to now there hasn't been a set time. Usually the threads run until there are no more questions but sometimes they drop off the front page and I forget all about them :o.

I'm thinking of introducing a strict 7 day limit so assuming I've got the time then each weekend I'll stick up a new thread. That'll help things to move along a bit more hopefully :).

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭montec

Sign me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Malice wrote: »
    Up to now there hasn't been a set time. Usually the threads run until there are no more questions but sometimes they drop off the front page and I forget all about them :o.

I'm thinking of introducing a strict 7 day limit so assuming I've got the time then each weekend I'll stick up a new thread. That'll help things to move along a bit more hopefully :).

Would it not be worth stickying the application page and the interrogation page (for the week that it's up and then let it drift off into the abyss)?

Would be a good idea, the interrogation has wandered away like it was subtitled 'Get to ignore your other Rock & Metal posters'.

montec wrote: »
    Sign me up!
    Done.
    dcr22B wrote: »
    Would it not be worth stickying the application page and the interrogation page (for the week that it's up and then let it drift off into the abyss)?
    They were stickied before and then there was an edict from on high that declared forums should only have a max of 3 sticky threads. A lot of forums haven't adhered to that so I will actually go ahead and stick the threads.
    Would be a good idea, the interrogation has wandered away like it was subtitled 'Get to ignore your other Rock & Metal posters'.
    So post more questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

Malice wrote: »
    Done.

They were stickied before and then there was an edict from on high that declared forums should only have a max of 3 sticky threads. A lot of forums haven't adhered to that so I will actually go ahead and stick the threads.

So post more questions!

Careful now.....we don't want to lose you here, even if you do love night ranger.
    ;)

Careful now.....we don't want to lose you here, even if you do love night ranger.
    ;)
    :confused: I love what now?

Okay that clears up who Night Ranger are. I'm still lost as to how I'm supposed to have demonstrated that I love them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i may have erroneusly acreddited you with fanatical support of the above band for which i am truly sorry.

I was confused and not at all sober at the time.

:(

Advertisement