Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The **WANTED** Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭pARTner81

Lookin to get a spare wheel cover and an A bar for a silver 04 landcruiser,
    Does anyone know where might be the best place to pick them up cheapish? Breakers yard or the like.

In dublin, Wicklow area

Cheers,

Seoirse

Yeah Traynors breakers should have what you want. they deliver every tuesday and friday morning at 9.00am to the coachmans inn at the airport.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Could anybody advise me as to the best place to look for an engine for a '97 2.0 Vitara? I gather they're pretty hard to come by as my mechanic has only come across one in the last seven months (and he wouldn't use it as he said it wasn't in great condition), but was hoping somebody could point me in a general direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mixerman100

Hi Lads
    Im looking for a full set of front weights and a carrier for a Massey Ferguson 188 or similar. Would be also intrested in wheel weights for same machine.
    Also looking for a pair of lollipop indicators and a good roof for a duncan cab. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭useeme

Looking for driver and passenger seats for a 03-09 Landcruiser (LC120).

Must be leather, either grey or black.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭bren11

Hi,

Any one know where I can get a Pajero 4M40 2.8 Engine in good condition for a 96 model.

Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dermo f

Well lads

Anybody got one of these for sale second hand?
    Or know of anybody selling one of them?
    Im based up in south donegal.

If not does anybody know of any tractor breakers?

Cheers
    dermo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭kincaid

Hi

Anyone on here selling or know of any good tight track machine preferably Hitachi 6-10TON

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ntgar

Hello, does anybody know where i can get parts for these tractors in ireland just having some trouble locating some things,

thanks for any hlp

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

Would any one know where to get a workshop manual for the said vehicle?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭peteandjenn

Anyone know or have a front section exhaust for a mitsubishi pajero sport challenger 2.5 year is 2000? Or would ye know what type part would fit the challenger? If I need to buy the whole exhaust and the price is right I might consider it.

Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

lads/ladies

im due new tyres for the pajero. Im playing around with a second set of wheels for winter use with good winter tyres on them

said id post here on the off chance anyone has a set going...

PM me if you have cheers

D

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Hi folks ! On the lookout for a reeeeally cheap jeep for messing in. Would be nice if there was a snowballs chance in hell of passing a DOE too.... Would love any of the above in case someone has one sitting in a yard. Can collect of course ! Budget in around € 500.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ford4000

Sold my last Ford there so basically i want another
    Must have ford cab
    puh
    good mechanically
    I would like something fairly original not something that has had rims welded and the cab all botched up etc etc
    Anything considered however and a good price paid for the rite tractor
    pm me pics of what u have
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

try traynors in north ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

Hi all, I'm looking for tyres for my hilux in 31/10.5R15. Where would I go without spending a fortune. I wont be doing high mileage so I was thinking of second-hand or part worn tyres. Anybody have any for sale or know where to go ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Have 5 Hilux Mk 3 tyres. One of them worn on one side two average condition and two good thread.
    Will post pics. if you are still interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Fishtits

Wanted a LJ70, on coils. Must be driving. Max €1000

PM's only.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

Builderfromhell,
    If you could put up pics of the 2 good ones with a decent tread? Are they a mud terrain or all-terrain?

• Advertisement

wirehairmax and builderfromhell, can you deal with this by pm please ;)

Come back here if it doesn't work out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gavon

Hi Lads
    Im looking for a full set of front weights and a carrier for a Massey Ferguson 188 or similar. Would be also intrested in wheel weights for same machine.
    Also looking for a pair of lollipop indicators and a good roof for a duncan cab. thanks

I have a setof weights for a Renault you might be able to fit them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Ford4000 wrote: »
    Sold my last Ford there so basically i want another
    Must have ford cab
    puh
    good mechanically
    I would like something fairly original not something that has had rims welded and the cab all botched up etc etc
    Anything considered however and a good price paid for the rite tractor
    pm me pics of what u have
    Cheers

Would you be interested in a Ford 3910 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

ok - hands up here - i'm a chick who's asking this on behalf of my father in law... and as such i'm not even sure if i'm in the right part of the forum :o

he's looking for Britax red and white side marker lights [have i got that right?] to put on his work van, a transit. they are available locally here but are too expensive, and i can only find one guy on e-bay who sells them but he doesn't ship to ireland. anyone know of an online shop where i can get them for around 8 or 9 quid?

thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Do they absolutely HAVE to be Britax?

If they don't then there's heaps of them on ebay for peanuts - look up caravan side lights (they're the same thing) and you should get a heap of results ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

yeah, i thought that too but he wants the red/white ones, and all i could find on e-bay were red and orange. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Try your local NCF Co-op. Should be no more than a tenner a light.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Heya, am looking for a swb commercial jeep, preferably Trooper, Pajero, Landcruiser, Patrol, will consider lwb, prefer diesel over petrol, must be in good condition, some DOE and/or tax a bonus, am not looking for a project.
    I'm sorta financially challenged so will pay up to around 1250 cash, I guess it would have to be an early nineties model for that.
    Anyone here selling one or know of someone selling?- located in wexford so leinster area would be handy.
    Been looking on donedeal and adverts.ie, no luck so far, am getting kinda p!ssed off with donedeal ads, wasted lots of phone credit on people whose jeeps are sold but can't be bothered to withdraw their for sale ad or just type SOLD!
    I know everyone's been freaking out with the weather we've been having and panic-buying, but 90% of 4x4's shown for sale are already sold.
    Anyways, swb commercial jeep, will pay up to 1250 cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Johro wrote: »
    Heya, am looking for a swb commercial jeep, preferably Trooper, Pajero, Landcruiser, Patrol, will consider lwb, prefer diesel over petrol, must be in good condition, some DOE and/or tax a bonus, am not looking for a project.
    I'm sorta financially challenged so will pay up to around 1250 cash, I guess it would have to be an early nineties model for that.
    Anyone here selling one or know of someone selling?- located in wexford so leinster area would be handy.
    Been looking on donedeal and adverts.ie, no luck so far, am getting kinda p!ssed off with donedeal ads, wasted lots of phone credit on people whose jeeps are sold but can't be bothered to withdraw their for sale ad or just type SOLD!
    I know everyone's been freaking out with the weather we've been having and panic-buying, but 90% of 4x4's shown for sale are already sold.
    Anyways, swb commercial jeep, will pay up to 1250 cash.

I think you hit the nail on the head there yourself, anything going cheap will be sold quick with the weather the way it's been for the last month.

Advertisement