Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Belling cooker top oven door

• 24-07-2012 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I'm new to this so giving it a go. I'm looking for a top oven door for a Belling 600mm electric double oven. i can't find any serial/model number on the cooker. if anyone out there might have one of these cookers for spare parts could you let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

The Model and serial number is usually on the lip just inside the oven door beside the rubber seal. You will need this or you dont really have a chance getting the spare part.

Dimpco is the belling agent for spares in Ireland. They are located up around dublin airport. Call them they will help you.

ironically Belling ovens are made by a company called Bytec located in Louth

You may also get the part from a company called EZ Spares on the Net. They are located in the UK.

You have all the information there to get the part. You just need the model number. It is also on the back of the oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 robbie86

The Model and serial number is usually on the lip just inside the oven door beside the rubber seal. You will need this or you dont really have a chance getting the spare part.

Dimpco is the belling agent for spares in Ireland. They are located up around dublin airport. Call them they will help you.

ironically Belling ovens are made by a company called Bytec located in Louth

You may also get the part from a company called EZ Spares on the Net. They are located in the UK.

You have all the information there to get the part. You just need the model number. It is also on the back of the oven.

Hey Joey the lips thanks for the help there I have contacted them and they might be able to get the part I need if I send them on pictures of the cooker. There defo no numbers on it anywhere I'd say they were tKen off by the last owner. Hopefully they can get this for me.

Thanks again

Advertisement