Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I want this deal .. Delivery issues please respond

• 20-04-2015 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Advice and experiences please

Hi I bought a set of cctv cameras of I want this deal on Facebook .. There customer support is the worst in the world.. It's been over the delivery time they said it would be delivered in , when you post on there Facebook about where is my order , they delete so I lt won't affect orders coming .. They just delete posts to make there item look good .. There are so many others who have been waiting on these cameras and are not getting the answer la they need as to when delivery is.. I have been in touch with other customers and they say they are going no where and don't think there item will arrive .. I can't believe they are still taking orders yet won't fur fill there pervious ones.. There is a lot of negative pages about I want this deal , it's a pity I never seen them before ordering

HAS ANYONE HAD TROUBLE WITH I WANT THIS DEAL , or am I thinking to much that this won't end well

Please comment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭degsie

The 'Consumers Issues' thread is over their
    >

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Online buying would be more appropriate, but he already has a thread there. Since there's no technical issue here, this is getting closed off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement