Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build-a-BMX Project - Any Tips?

• 09-07-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Going to attempt to build a pro bmx for around 150 euro using second hand parts from Adverts, anybody have any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

theres a facebook page called twenty inch parts try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭petiha

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Going to attempt to build a pro bmx for around 150 euro using second hand parts from Adverts, anybody have any tips?

erm, I don't want to disappoint you, but trying to build a pro bike for €150, is merely impossible (even if by buying second hand parts...) :( a normal frame will cost around €150-€250 used... :eek:

Nah it's do-able, I'll give you a frame for €30 it's a KHE and is a bit like an S&M warpig ie big heavy but indestructable. Did you check out that facebook page?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭petiha

shagman wrote: »
    Nah it's do-able, I'll give you a frame for €30 it's a KHE and is a bit like an S&M warpig ie big heavy but indestructable. Did you check out that facebook page?

I'm pretty sure he said "pro bike"... that's why I said its probably not gonna happen :/

Ah, good point, allthough it depends what he regards as a "pro" bike though. For some that means anything thats not a Barracuda Saxon Extreme from Halfrauds. Anyway I suspect he forgot he ever posted this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

I have a bunch of stuff for sale if your interested in any.
    http://www.adverts.ie/bikes/hoffman-bama-frame-and-other-parts/2029785

Advertisement