Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Person of Interest [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

Trilla wrote: »
    I WANT ROOT!

Sudo su -

there ya go, you got root access

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Sudo su -

there ya go, you got root access

oh dear, very nerdy!

Well that is where her name comes from :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭squonk

True though I think there are certainly some here who could also justifyiably argue that it comes from antipodean slang also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

its not where her body comes from?

can you sudo that for me?

• Advertisement

pffft, she will always be 'Fred to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Roanmore wrote: »
    Was it my dirty mind or was there a hint of sexual tension between Shaw and Root?

I called it a year ago :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Only caught a bit of tonight's episode.
    interesting developments with Elias and Dominick. Samaritan baddies stepping up their game too. Looks like a serious war coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

There was an episode?
    Thought there'd be none for thanks giving week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Turtwig wrote: »
    There was an episode?
    Thought there'd be none for thanks giving week.

Nope, new episode this week. Haven't watched it in full yet but it looked like a good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great episode, action packed.

The next episode looks like December 16th.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,281 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Look like the fans are right about Shaw
    wearing a big overcoat to hid the bump in this episode and looks like she is going to be writen out for a few episodes.

I expect a big cliffhanger involving her at the end of the next episode (
    a kidnapping perhaps?
    )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

This shows just keeps raising the bar every week!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

But I'll miss Root flirting with her. :( was thinking with the way Root kept holding Shaw in the lorry that if Root was a guy, Shaw would've felt it.
    And Shaw wearing a great top for a shoot out.

Have said it before but the characters are great in this. The mutual respect Team Machine and Elias seem to have for each other, Dominick not being your typical street thug.

Good to see Fusco bring shown to be able to think quickly and catching the agent out. Do you think he should be brought in on how they know to help?

And Anthony clearly got to Dominick's man judging by the reaction when Dominick said they can get more soldiers

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Great eposide.

I miss Root's teasing and how cool out she was without Samartain.

Mr E wrote: »
    I expect a big cliffhanger involving her at the end of the next episode (
    a kidnapping perhaps?
    )
    Likely. Shaw isn't going to leave it sit as it is.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    But I'll miss Root flirting with her. :( was thinking with the way Root kept holding Shaw in the lorry that if Root was a guy, Shaw would've felt it.
    And Shaw wearing a great top for a shoot out.

Have said it before but the characters are great in this. The mutual respect Team Machine and Elias seem to have for each other, Dominick not being your typical street thug.

Good to see Fusco bring shown to be able to think quickly and catching the agent out. Do you think he should be brought in on how they know to help?

And Anthony clearly got to Dominick's man judging by the reaction when Dominick said they can get more soldiers

I think Fusco may be problem in the next few episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Why do you say that? Or is it based on trailers? I avoid the trailers due to possible spoilers.

I was kinda disappointed we didn't get to see Shaw waking up and her reaction.

He is in trouble. Samaritan's agent knows that he is involved somehow and will keep an eye on him.
    I think that Anthony did get to Link and I think that will be Dominic's downfall, you could see it in Link's eyes when Dominic casually stated "You can always get more soldiers". He is not a leader worth laying down you life for. I think that Link had massive respect for Anthony by the end.

Obvious view of "The Bump" when Shaw was getting onto the bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭squonk

QUALITY! QUALITY! QUALITY!

So many shows could learn all kinds of lessons from Person of Interest. I definitely think this will be looked back on as one of the great shows of the Teenies and I'm delighted to be able to say I watched it when it aired!

I thought we'd finaly gotten our 'Shaw and Root in a cosy room toegether' moment when they ended up in the back of the furniture truck! Sadly not to be! :(. Fusco definitely looks to be on Samaritan's radar now as well and it'll be hard to see how John doesn't get pulled in very soon too, especially with the Samarinions doing the rounds looking for himself and Harold.

The Elias story was great. Intelligent as always and it was nice to dig a little deeper into his background and his closest associates. I don't think Link will be Dominic's rigtht hand man now in the same way Anthony was for Elias after that chat. I've a feeling Link will ultimately be Dominic's downfall. How that happens I'm not sure but anything can happen in this show.

Once again the stakes have been upped. Hardly 10 episods in and we've got the team's covers now in danger and the samaritan threat getting more and more serious. Really they should just cancel the Emmys this year and give them all to the show. It more than deserves them!

• Advertisement

Next one is gonna be good!!
    Samaritan shows its power by erasing crime from the city for a day in an attempt to force The Machine out of hiding.

Any one find anything else? Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Are we on the mid season break now???

Are we on the mid season break now???

Back on the 17th.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

One of the things I love about the show is how well they constantly weave in real-world stories. I'd only happened to read a follow up article about the cancelled California one iPad per student program a few days before I caught up with 4x07. Back tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Holy crap I didn't realise that was a real story, that's deadly.

Was it good?

That was an amazing.

The sit down between the Machine and Samaritan wow wow wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Incredible face off, and to hold his own against Acker. He's gonna go far.
    Loving team Samaritan overall too. They're all so effortlessly charming.
    Looking forward to seeing how all of this plays out. Hurry up January 6th. I hope we're not heading towards some casualties.

Great episode, the Samaritan kid was a great little actor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Am I the only one who thought the kid being the voice of Samaritan was a bit far fetched?

Great episode and acting though, love this show.

Advertisement