Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bass player looking for fun band

• 19-07-2014 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Dutch bass player with 10 years of band experience, Dublin area.

Looking for a fun band (rehersal 1/2 p/w and occasional gigs), nothing all too serious but a regular and steady band.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ken.m

Freek wrote: »
    Dutch bass player with 10 years of band experience, Dublin area.

Looking for a fun band (rehersal 1/2 p/w and occasional gigs), nothing all too serious but a regular and steady band.

Hi pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭irishstratfan

I'm looking for a bass player for my band based in the North County Dublin/East Meath area. We rehearse in Balbriggan every week. Ages range from 32 to 45 years old.

Songs in our set include the likes of The Who, The Coronas, Tom Petty, Lenny Kravitz, Eric Clapton, The Rolling Stones, Tracey Chapman, Blondie.

Check out "In Scope" on Facebook.

We're interested in playing gigs but cash isn't king.

PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 deniseOF

Hey I'm starting a band so far me (singer and 2 guitarists we don't have band exp( except one of the guitarist he does) were looking for a bassist and drummer itl be a bit of fun but we will rehearse wil the hope of gigging:). our infuences are metallica, Foo fighters, creed,red hot chilli peppers,
    You me at six, Rise Against,Nickleback, ,paramore (first 3 albums) Killswitch Engage and evanescence and more

Advertisement