Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

gPotato.eu's third game - Castle of Heroes

• 04-01-2010 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi guys,

I thought I'd let you know that Castle of Heroes, our first flash-based MMO is currently in Closed Beta.

This time around, there's no need for beta keys, or even a download. It's all in your browser and we're hoping that we can get some boards.ie users to help test which range of browsers and platforms it works on. We have tested it on Windows and Mac, and we're pretty sure it'll work on Linux as well.

Here's a quick trailer to give you an idea of the game.

It's really simple to play. Go to http://heroes.gpotato.eu (it's available in English, French, German and Polish) and click the big Play Now button. If you have a gPotato.eu account already from either Dragonica or Allods Online, log in with the same username and password you use for them. If you're new, simply sign up to gPotato.eu, click the activation link in your email, and log in.

If people are interested in setting up a lunchtime, weekend, or intercounty PvP leagues using boards.ie, please let me know.

Enjoy, and remember to check out http://youtube.com/galanetworkseurope to see what other games we have

I'd also like to say thanks to the boards.ie community for their support on our games to date. We've some members on our staff, and we're really hopeful that the boards.ie community can help us spread the word about gPotato.eu and the top quality, free onlines we are publishing across Europe, from Dublin 8.

Thanks!

Jamie

Advertisement